StarCraft® II

April Fools! StarCraft II – Patch 1.4.11

Greatest patch notes ever! :D
so funny ♥ thanks Blizzard
04/01/2011 10:12 AMPosted by DibujEx
Lol so funny, the sad part is that they know about the bad things about this games and they do nothing about it ):!

It's because they aren't highlighting the bad things. They are highlighting the things people like to complain about.

Lol, my favorite:

Bunker
- No Change
Hmm we need a new unit too. Like the archon but with Tasteless and Artosis's face on em.

I'd call it the TASTEOSIS!

Gameplay

Fixed a bug where Terran players were able to lose a game.

best part
Battlecruiser movement speed increased from 1.875 to Ludicrous Speed.

;)
04/01/2011 10:00 AMPosted by Bashiok
Due to lack of appreciation by players, the Mothership has been surgically altered to be sleeker and more visually appealing, and has been renamed to the Cougarship. The Cougarship will automatically gravitate toward enemy units that have been in play for 18-21 minutes and attempt to bring them back to the nearest friendly base.

rawr
Removed "Request Sticky" from threads that were already stickied.
Removed "Request Sticky" from pages where you already clicked the button (navigated away then navigated back), avoiding the message "Your request cannot be completed.
404: /sc2/en/forum/topic/post/23252564221/report"

Sorry. But really, funny notes.
lol some of these are so funny +1
And if you look through the failed April Fools sarcasm, you can see that Blizzard is clearly mocking the community. Half the crap on that list is stuff most of the community has been concerned about, but Blizzard seems to ignore.

Now we know they don't ignore it, they just don't care. Thanks for the tip Bashiok. It's a certain thing now, instead of a theory.

It's nice we still can't downvote Blizzard posts or report them for trolling. This doesn't belong in the "Popular Topics".

Grow up and get a sense of humor, kid.
Edited by Luph on 4/1/2011 11:47 AM PDT
And if you look through the failed April Fools sarcasm, you can see that Blizzard is clearly mocking the community. Half the crap on that list is stuff most of the community has been concerned about, but Blizzard seems to ignore.

Now we know they don't ignore it, they just don't care. Thanks for the tip Bashiok. It's a certain thing now, instead of a theory.

It's nice we still can't downvote Blizzard posts or report them for trolling. This doesn't belong in the "Popular Topics".

This is kinda of a ridiculous attitude. Honestly, do you expect Blizz to be able to make everything all better right away. I don't know how long you've been playing Blizzard games, but here's something you should be aware of. Blizzard likes to take its time in game development to make sure things get done right.
Edited by LTDxanthus on 4/1/2011 11:48 AM PDT
04/01/2011 10:00 AMPosted by Bashiok
Colossi now have 5 legs. They just looked kinda weird with 4

Couldn't everything use another leg or two... your just being lazy Blizzard.
Edited by Slagathore on 4/1/2011 11:48 AM PDT
I like how the patch version is also today's date (1/4/11 or 1.4.11).

I have never laughed so hard about something Starcraft related in my life, thank you so much Blizzard!

but its april??
Blizzard you're awesome!
Due to lack of use, the Lurker has been removed from the game.
lmfao
I laughed soo hard!
wp Bashiok wp!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]