Blizzard Mods Achievements

So I've got some achievements. It does not show on bnet page (Website). It does show inside the game though.
Reply Quote
I think everyone has the same problem i got the jewel templar on in game with 4640 points, but at the website here they're not showing. I haven't seen a single Stank, Zealot Chef, or a Jewel Templar once on these forums.
Reply Quote
Ah but others can see your portrait right?
Reply Quote
MVP
Mhmm, someone reported it on the Website Forum as well. The problem is that the new avatars aren't on the site yet.
Hey guys, im having a problem with getting my stank portrait. I have killed at least 6 of those guys without them killing anything on hard difficulty but it never gives me the achievement? Its incredibly annoying. Is it because i was playing on a "Versus AI" mode? Or do you need to play it with a human player online? My internet sucks... :( i downloaded the "Left 2 Die" map off blizznet but just idk whats wrong.
Reply Quote
- StarCraft
You need to have created the game on the Create Game list on the multiplayer tab, but you don't have to have an ally.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]