StarCraft® II

Input Limit

(Locked)

Every time I try to look at someones profile I get input limit reached about 5 times and then it finally goes to the profile. This takes about 15-20 seconds each time and its getting really annoying. It happens no matter what even if I have not clicked on anyones profile for a long time. This makes it very difficult to find a team or let alone even look at my own stats. I am a mac user but this seems to be affecting non mac users as well. I feel that something needs to be done about this because I know people who don't even notice this as a problem yet there are still some who do. I just want blizzard to look into this because no matter what I do, if I log on and try to look on my profile this will happen and I really do not think this should unless I was trying to look at multiple profiles.
its getting really annoying any feedback?
its bnet failing
I need to wait more time... 24 h before play or chek profile ...
Support Forum Agent
This issue should be fixed with today's 2.0.11 patch:
Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause players to encounter an “Input Limit Reached” error when loading map lists on the Custom Games page.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]