Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
05/28/2011 09:28 PMPosted by LeinadDamn..... someone actually made the SC1 campaign? I so want to play that. Is it just Starcraft Original, or does it include Brood War? =o
05/29/2011 03:28 PMPosted by Wtrmlnhi! i downloaded the SC1 campaign and got annihilated early on in the missions....how in the world do i change the AI difficulty to normal?...since what im seeing has to be on insane or something. it says to go to the galaxy editor but i dont see anything to change difficulty. help!
You have to extract the maps to maps folder. then double click on an extracted map.
Here is what i did to get it to work...
1. go to starcraft2--> maps--> Terran07 (this opens editor and 7th level)
2. click yes when the data error comes up.
3. go to file--> Dependancies-->double click the mod if it is in text box already or click "add another" button
4. click mod, click ok.
5. mod should be in the dependancies now... click ok.(upon clicking ok, editor loads the new mod dependancy and some heros/units from sc1 will pop up on map)
6. file-->test document
7. Lastly: sigh of relief (as it has finally worked)... enjoy.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.