StarCraft® II

SC1 campaign in SC2

Does anyone know if this works for mac?
Reply Quote
@ Margo: Yes, it works on a Mac. Sometimes there's trouble loading the maps, but it eventually works if you keep trying. I don't think this is a Mac problem, though. Some maps never have this problem, while others do.
Reply Quote
Help please! I can not open the files due to the zippedness of them. Does anyone know where I can find an unzipped version or a program I can us to open it with. I have already used a trial of the win zip thing. As you may already notice I'm not very good with computers.
Reply Quote
@MrWhiteman:
Use 7z. I personally like it better than winzip, and it's free.

Link:
http://www.7-zip.org/
Reply Quote
Thank you sir or madam! ....or both:D
Reply Quote
I WANT TO PLAY IT!!!
Reply Quote
the second it turned on it sayed defeat... it made me sad face i dont know why can anyone help?
Reply Quote
WOOW..
THIS IS SOO EPIIC..!!

gonna download and try it now.. :D
Reply Quote
Im getting ''Unable to play game'' error message wtf is going on? help plz!
Reply Quote
Everything is working fine on my end. This is great especially for people like myself who never played SC1
Reply Quote
Damn..... someone actually made the SC1 campaign? I so want to play that. Is it just Starcraft Original, or does it include Brood War? =o
Reply Quote
05/28/2011 09:28 PMPosted by Leinad
Damn..... someone actually made the SC1 campaign? I so want to play that. Is it just Starcraft Original, or does it include Brood War? =o

Currently, Jones has only done two of the three SC1 campaigns. I'm sure he's working on pumping out the other 4.
hi! i downloaded the SC1 campaign and got annihilated early on in the missions....how in the world do i change the AI difficulty to normal?...since what im seeing has to be on insane or something. it says to go to the galaxy editor but i dont see anything to change difficulty. help!
Reply Quote
05/29/2011 03:28 PMPosted by Wtrmln
hi! i downloaded the SC1 campaign and got annihilated early on in the missions....how in the world do i change the AI difficulty to normal?...since what im seeing has to be on insane or something. it says to go to the galaxy editor but i dont see anything to change difficulty. help!

It only has one difficulty. Sorry, you're out of luck.
Reply Quote
You have to extract the maps to maps folder. then double click on an extracted map.

Here is what i did to get it to work...
1. go to starcraft2--> maps--> Terran07 (this opens editor and 7th level)
2. click yes when the data error comes up.
3. go to file--> Dependancies-->double click the mod if it is in text box already or click "add another" button
4. click mod, click ok.
5. mod should be in the dependancies now... click ok.(upon clicking ok, editor loads the new mod dependancy and some heros/units from sc1 will pop up on map)
6. file-->test document
7. Lastly: sigh of relief (as it has finally worked)... enjoy.

okay i tried to do that. I got an error message saying " dependency data could not be loaded"
Reply Quote
and it also said this when i opened the map editor

Unable to open archive (Your StarCraft II installation is corrupt. Would you like to run the Repair tool now?): C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II\Mods\SC1mod (1).SC2Mod
Reply Quote
Okay one more problem, it let me start playing the game but I still don't think the dependency loaded right due to the fact that in the tutorial I was only getting 4 vespian and the counter was reading it like I was getting 8(which is what I think it is supposed to be) and in the next mission i could not find raynor in the map editor but i played it anyway, but every time one of my units died or when I was able to kill a hydrolisk(which was not spitting acid) the game said I was defeated. So should I re-download the mod file?? Oh and one more thing when i was trying to do the dependency thing again it would not let me hit okay. So I'm all out of ideas here.....please help
Reply Quote
HOorayy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally figured out what was wrong with it!!!! For some reason the file didn't load all the way *facepalm*
Reply Quote
i have never done anything like this before and i am really confused! would any1 be willing to walk me through the steps please??
Reply Quote
the instructions on the donload of starcraft 1 is really confusing for a person that is not very good with tech. i would really appriciate it if someone could give me some step-by-step instructions on how to download the starcraft 1 campaign
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]