StarCraft® II

Do fungal growth and psi storm stack?

In a team game obviously.
Reply Quote
of course
Reply Quote
Does it work well? Seems to me that it would be amazing.
Reply Quote
of course they dont stack
Reply Quote
wouldn't emp + fungal + storm (in that order) take down an entire protoss aground army very easily?
Reply Quote
they do or don't? there is mixed info here.
Reply Quote
If you can manage to play with good synchro, anything can beat anything.

Communication already gives you an advantage unless the other team is made up of 4 players.
Reply Quote
If you cast both a Fungal Growth and a Psi Storm on top of each other, the both will do damage (in this sense, yes they do stack).

However you cannot cast Double Fungal Growths or Double Psy Storms, as only one of them will do damage.
Reply Quote
Fungal + storm + emp + nuke = win?
Reply Quote
04/22/2011 12:19 PMPosted by Paul
If you cast both a Fungal Growth and a Psi Storm on top of each other, the both will do damage (in this sense, yes they do stack).

Thanks!
Reply Quote
If you can manage to play with good synchro, anything can beat anything.

Yes, we are all aware of that general concept. Thanks. I won't explain why your post is not responsive, as you are already aware.
Edited by Zip on 4/22/2011 12:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/22/2011 12:23 PMPosted by Catechin
Fungal + storm + emp + nuke = win?

yes, you do indeed win.
Reply Quote
They're amazing together. I've always used a lot of infestors, and my buddy's always used a lot of high templars. I can expect HT from him late game, but not always colossus lol. He just loves the storms, which do wonders against Protoss death balls btw thanks to 80 straight damage. What FG does is it holds them in place for the entire duration of the storm, so they can't run away. We don't usually lose a lot of late game battles because anything we run into gets chain FG/stormed.
Reply Quote
04/22/2011 01:43 PMPosted by MooseKnuckle
They're amazing together. I've always used a lot of infestors, and my buddy's always used a lot of high templars. I can expect HT from him late game, but not always colossus lol. He just loves the storms, which do wonders against Protoss death balls btw thanks to 80 straight damage. What FG does is it holds them in place for the entire duration of the storm, so they can't run away. We don't usually lose a lot of late game battles because anything we run into gets chain FG/stormed.

That's what I imagined! Sounds awesome. Will definitely try it out with my friends.
Reply Quote
04/22/2011 06:02 PMPosted by Dully
Vortex + nuke = win.

WAS a win untill the Vortex nerf
Reply Quote
04/22/2011 09:54 PMPosted by Ragnarok
Vortex + nuke = win.

WAS a win untill the Vortex nerf

still win, units invulnerable for one second after leaving vortex, nuke takes one second to land so still win
Reply Quote
2 Psi Storms or Fungal Growths from the same player do not stack. Dont waste anymore energy spamming these abilities on top of each other.

-Forever Gold League.
Edited by TheIronLion on 1/9/2013 10:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
It does stack and does a frick ton of damage, but be careful not to over kill stuff.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]