StarCraft® II

Macro Or Die - A Competitive Macro Trainer

Playing as Zerg the AI as Terran or Protoss has no problem expanding like crazy.
But went I play against the Zerg AI it does not expand is this a glitch in the AI?
Reply Quote
If you are playing on Very Easy there is a glitch in the AI for Zerg. I've reported it to the guy behind Green Tea AI, but I'm not sure when he'll be able to fix.
Reply Quote
A friend just pointed me to this to help my macro... and I need it. :)

We play a lot of 2v2, and while there are some 1v1 maps with 4 spawns, the 2v2 maps are a little better designed for this. We were lamenting a lack of a 2v2 map with this scripting... one would be enough. Maybe tempest or discord IV or twilight fortress? Something with relatively paired up spawns (i.e. not gutterhulk... heh).

-- Oh, and I've managed to lock up the starter menu by alt-tabbing during the load screen. Not a huge deal but if you want bug reports there's one. :)
Edited by Rasmfrackn on 6/1/2011 12:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I just found these maps, they are fantastic! I'm a gold Zerg who struggles with his macro and this + the GreenTea AI is going to be extremely helpful. Thank you. :)
Reply Quote
My practice partner (TvZ) started playing these maps exclusively.

Going to help us improve a lot. Tons of fun, too.

Gonna warm up with em before ladder
Reply Quote
it said i was grand masters!
Reply Quote
04/22/2011 02:56 PMPosted by Major
Green Tea AI 0.82 added - thank you ptanhkhoa

just to note, that ai rocks! play on easy, cuz it will expand and burrow micro and everything in between even at that level. a very easy GTAI is equivalent to very hard stock AI. idk if ur version does this, but medium and above have full map vision, and very hard AND insane both cheat, at different scales. GTAI is so awesome... they do have maps w/ just the AI, which got a bit updated lately i think.. neway keep up tha good work, macro or die is awesome!
Edited by Fenix on 7/17/2011 3:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Is there any way to make it easier, because even on very easy any time I try to move out to take a non-natural expansion the AI's force just smashes me every single time. I'm meeting all the macro goals to the best of my ability, do i just need to find a friend equally as bad as i am then?
Reply Quote
Is there a bug with this program? I tried to use it recently, but it crashed my Sc2 as I was playing a match with Patch 1.4.1...
Reply Quote
hello is it still available? because i cannot find this map in custom game =(
Reply Quote
Please update for new version of starcraft. I loved these maps!
Reply Quote
I this project dead?

edit:
nvm found the answer myself. Did a search in Arcade
Edited by Argo on 11/5/2013 1:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
can't find the maps- they still there?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]