StarCraft® II

The Walking Dead?

Who reads the series? whats your thoughts/opinion on the series
Reply Quote
Great series! One of the very first comic books my roommate introduced me too. I like that the writers don't go by the normal rules. Anyone is subject to a zombie death. I just finished the book were the prison gets assaulted. I can't wait till the next compendium comes out.
Reply Quote
I love that series, one of my favorite series, the writing and story is great. A definite must read.
Reply Quote
A nice look at the zombie story, and while certain things are similar- it's horror with zombies- there are plenty of differences that make it stand out.
Reply Quote
The tv show is better, the show makes the characters less one dimensional EXAMPLE" Morgan.
Reply Quote
I've read alot of comic books on The Walking Dead and I watch the TV Series too.
Say, how many..like...episodes or whatever they're called are? I've read only like 3, but I've seen tons more.
Reply Quote
I am really curious what the scientist said before he died.
Reply Quote
I hate Zombies
Reply Quote
I kinda want to buy the graphic novels but there are too many. I think I'm just going to stick to watching the TV show.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]