Starcraft Movie

I would love to see one made, with of course the CGI of Starcraft 2 Cinematics!
Reply Quote
that would be cool. . . however i dont think they should be doing that, i would rather the next expansion to starcraft[/b]
Reply Quote
Perhaps make it a contest. Whoever makes the best Starcraft Movie (or short movie) wins...something cool.
Reply Quote
A Starcraft movie would be totally awesome. I can completely imagine a whole new world for us to explore on Starcraft, there is bound to be a bright mind worthy of such a feat and taking on the project. Or and by the way.

Does anyone think Vin Diesel would be a great Tychus Finaly or should it start at the begining and work its way up to the present?
Reply Quote
MVP
A group of fans are making a movie, called Starcraft: Tarsonis. I recently featured it on SC2Mapster, and I know they are hurting for some donations, so go ahead and check it out:
http://www.sc2mapster.com/announcements/starcraft-tarsonis/
Trying not to go offtopic, a D2 movie would be great :D
Reply Quote
Movie! Movie! Movie! :D
Reply Quote
Can Kerrigan not scare the %@!@ outta ppl? Plz? I think my gf would like it if Kerrigan wasn't ##@!ing %@!@ my pants scary.
Reply Quote
I would rather a series, 4 seasons ,25 chapters per season, centered in the terran history of course with some incursions in the zerg and protoss world, it can be 3d, would be easier
Edited by husker on 5/4/2011 8:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
CGI cinematics pls if they wanna try...=D
Reply Quote
I think if they were to do anything with the franchise it should be a TV series. Currently tv shows are owning movies.
Reply Quote
No one matter what form it takes, it can't be live action, since they wouldn't be able to find big enough to play Tychus. I mean, he's 6 foot 7, and his shoulders are nearly 40 inches across.

Reply Quote
05/27/2011 07:20 PMPosted by Leon
No one matter what form it takes, it can't be live action, since they wouldn't be able to find big enough to play Tychus. I mean, he's 6 foot 7, and his shoulders are nearly 40 inches across.
\

Vin Diesel? Hopefully there not looking for an actor with emotion or depth...
Reply Quote
A group of fans are making a movie, called Starcraft: Tarsonis. I recently featured it on SC2Mapster, and I know they are hurting for some donations, so go ahead and check it out:
http://www.sc2mapster.com/announcements/starcraft-tarsonis/

Its been several months since this project began... Has there been any progress?
Reply Quote
i would love to see them make a movie that started at the beggining starting with Jim at the outpost some workers come in and they complain about the area like in the game and it goes from there building up and the zerg show up they kill some and it goes along from there following the story line it would be epic and i would pay to see it any day any where.
Reply Quote
I've been hoping for a SC movie since the first game.

The route I'd like to see Blizz take is making 1 movie that focuses on the beginning like Silver mentioned, then transition into a TV series off of that to tell the rest of the story. That way they can test the waters with a movie and use that success as a way to get air time, funding, developing a bigger fan base, and in general get more attention.

Currently Ubisoft is wrestling with Hollywood to NOT give them full control over the AC movie cuz they don't want Hollywood to muk it up, which they definitely would if given the chance, and Hollywood in return is !@#$%ing and moaning over it. So I wouldn't be surprised if Blizz does want to make some movies and stuff, but they're hesitant cuz hollywood rarely does anything right.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]