StarCraft® II

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Rise Pony thread, Rise up and live again.(i feel as though I've killed this thread with my post, no one has posted in a month since mine)
Reply Quote
it wasnt your post it is simply that interest/posting in the pony thread only occurs when either new episodes are coming out or a bunch of new people are joining the herd.
Reply Quote
In all honesty I thought it was a pretty clever show at first. It's only when I started watching more that I realized over half the episodes are utter crap (imo at least). Certainly some very entertaining and even funny episodes, but it's too hit or miss for me. I've mostly stopped watching now.
Reply Quote
i normally don't necro threads but this thread was deserving of a resurrection.

I guess its also that most people of these forums go for the general discussion forum to post steaming piles of QQ or to troll or call out the whiners that make QQ posts.

however there's been a new episode of MLP: FiM nearly every Saturday, and the fandom has gotten big and isn't showing signs of stopping so i would have expected the same for this thread, clearly i was wrong and was just curious about why no one posted anything new in a month.

Anyway, oddly enough i do like the show itself but im not completely addicted to it(only been able to go through 3 in one sitting).
Reply Quote
Rise my brony brotheren, and embrace the glory that is your birthright. Know that I am MY LITTLE PONY, the eternal will of the herd, and that you have been created to serve me. Behold that I shall set you amongst the greatest of my bronies, that you might benefit from their wisdom and experience.

If only the overmind was a brony. XD

I have been a brony ever since my sister introduced it to me season 1.

BROHOOF FOR ALL MY BROTHEREN!
Reply Quote
If the Overmind was a brony then I would have serious regrets about killing him D:
Reply Quote
I just saw the Season 2 Finale *Puking rainbows*
Reply Quote
If the Overmind was a brony then I would have serious regrets about killing him D:

The Overmind was, and was I mistaken, or were those ponylings?
Edited by Fawxkitteh on 4/21/2012 11:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Season 2 finale was unbelievable.

Spoilers

Can't believe Canterlot was Zerg rushed. Changeling OP
Reply Quote
more spoliers
good thing pinkie has that polka contraption to lead all the cracklings, hydras, drones, and roaches away with polka music, and into the automated party cannons to artfully slaughter them. the other creatures were a problem of their own, and thus the Mane 6 used the Elements of Harmony to function as the Xel naga artifact to kill off the rest of them. then Equestria was safe... For now

Sadly this is not canon
Reply Quote
So freaking true Mlp is freaking awesome LOL XD
Reply Quote
(Sigh)
If the changelings are making a comeback, then they need new material. They only apeared once, in the very end, whereapon I learned everything about them. If they want to take over equestria, then I got a plan for them!

Two words: Brood Parasitism

Basically, it is the act of tricking another species into raising your own young. Cuckoo birds do it ALL THE TIME, I can't see why those changelings havn't come up with anything similar.

Changelings feed on love, and basically the strongest love that exists is Parent-Child love. So its settled then. If the changelings want a comeback, then they will slowly whittle down the pony population by swapping their changeling babies with young ponies at birth. Once the changelings mature, they would leave their host parents and force upon them a neverending state of perpetual depression.

Instead of a frontal assault on the capital, a more cunning and manipulative scheme will do the trick. Simple, Effective, and Potent. I wonder why they never thought of it!

Btw, the swarm will not be assimilated into the herd. The herd will be assimilated into the swarm. Here are a few reasons.
  • One: Zerg need some changeling DNA. Zerg changelings only live for 3 minutes, Pony changelings live for several years.
  • Two: Zerg do not have any notion of cute
  • Three: Better flyers. Imagine a flock of mutalisks advancing towards your base at Mach 1
  • Four: I'm pretty sure the zerg would love to see a pony with a Zerg Swarm Ensigmia for a cutie mark
  • Sorry If i'm being too serious, but you must know that the world is not a utopian society like equestria is. And neither am I.
    Reply Quote
    (Sigh)
    If the changelings are making a comeback, then they need new material. They only apeared once, in the very end, whereapon I learned everything about them. If they want to take over equestria, then I got a plan for them!

Two words: Brood Parasitism

Basically, it is the act of tricking another species into raising your own young. Cuckoo birds do it ALL THE TIME, I can't see why those changelings havn't come up with anything similar.

Changelings feed on love, and basically the strongest love that exists is Parent-Child love. So its settled then. If the changelings want a comeback, then they will slowly whittle down the pony population by swapping their changeling babies with young ponies at birth. Once the changelings mature, they would leave their host parents and force upon them a neverending state of perpetual depression.

Instead of a frontal assault on the capital, a more cunning and manipulative scheme will do the trick. Simple, Effective, and Potent. I wonder why they never thought of it!

Btw, the swarm will not be assimilated into the herd. The herd will be assimilated into the swarm. Here are a few reasons.
  • One: Zerg need some changeling DNA. Zerg changelings only live for 3 minutes, Pony changelings live for several years.
  • Two: Zerg do not have any notion of cute
  • Three: Better flyers. Imagine a flock of mutalisks advancing towards your base at Mach 1
  • Four: I'm pretty sure the zerg would love to see a pony with a Zerg Swarm Ensigmia for a cutie mark
  • Sorry If i'm being too serious, but you must know that the world is not a utopian society like equestria is. And neither am I.

I respectfully disagree, good sir! The Baneling is one of the cutest things in the entirety of the Zerg Swarm!
    Reply Quote
    IS THERE ANYPONY OUT THERE?
    Reply Quote
    I am, with something slapped together illustrating a nice little coincidence between the show and Sc2 :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzkBs3KJQdI
    Reply Quote
    Everybody in my class is anti-pony.
    We need more poniers!
    Reply Quote
    Yea... My preferences change over time. I used to be a pony fanatic, now I am mostly into Super Paper Mario. Because of my rapid shifts, I can name you about 4 changelings right now.

Zerg Changelings
    Pony Changelings
    Mimi (Super Paper Mario)
    Replicant
    Polymorphic Clone (Code Lyoko)
    Reply Quote
    I am, with something slapped together illustrating a nice little coincidence between the show and Sc2 :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzkBs3KJQdI

Is it that neither are private, but public to everyone? Because that videos not.. :(
    Reply Quote
    I've been thinking, and to keep this thread alive! I was wondering if it would be a good/bad idea for Blizzard and Hazbro to team up and make a story campaign combining MLP FIM and Starcraft 2? If it were to happen, which part of the Starcraft storyline would this take place (for example Wings of Liberty or HOTS)? Would it be able to air on the Hub and/or occur in Starcraft Campaign mode? These are just thoughts not to be taken WAY too seriously please. plus imagine if something bizarre happens at the end where Raynor and Mencsk (if i spell wrong i apologize) become......FRIENDS?!? or something like that. Would it be a good partnership? or should these thoughts be cast into a black hole? or at least made into a fan fiction?
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]