My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Them becoming friends would be a stretch, but if I get to control Pinkie Pie in combat who cares about storyline?! :D
And hey, changelings that can actually attack could make for a fun addition to the swarm.
However, the best part would have to be what mapmakers are gonna do with the little sprites. I imagine entire episodes being reenacted.

Anyway, to answer your questions (and leave stuff for discussion to revive the thread):
1. Bad idea. No good way to implement it. Combining two universes is tough. Putting those two together is ridiculous. That said, I'd be so joyful if it happened.
2. Seeing as it would be a completely separate story, it could happen at any point in the series. Personally, I'd say Brood War so that there's at least the idea that Zerg was invading every planet and found Equestria
3. Wouldn't air on the Hub, but possibly elsewhere. Being a campaign would be more likely though.
4. If nothing else, I wouldn't mind reading a fan-fic on it.
Reply Quote
well i guess im in luck it seems im right. everygame has bronies/pegasisters lol. yes i look through games to find mlp fans lol. its best show eva

Luna and Vinyl are best ponies /)
Reply Quote
You ever play frisbee with a spinfusor?
Reply Quote
Applejack continues to be superior pony.
Reply Quote
Only 276 days until season four starts, good thing I have plenty of things to take care of to pass the time. I agree with you AJ, you are the superior Pony, though RD will always be my personal favorite.

Praise Celestia!
Reply Quote
Has anyone found a drawing of Rainbow Dash or Scootaloo dressed like a Reaper? I've dawn rarity as a high templar (everyone told me it turned out pretty well), and twilight as a ghost. I've seen Pinkie Pie as a Thor pilot (the man did an awesome job). But I really want to see RD or Scoot as a reaper.
Reply Quote
Has anyone found a drawing of Rainbow Dash or Scootaloo dressed like a Reaper? I've dawn rarity as a high templar (everyone told me it turned out pretty well), and twilight as a ghost. I've seen Pinkie Pie as a Thor pilot (the man did an awesome job). But I really want to see RD or Scoot as a reaper.

Go to deviantart and search mlp starcraft, there are some good ones there.
Edited by Alastair on 4/17/2013 9:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]