StarCraft® II

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Sometimes you need something simple to watch as a cartoon(and this ones really good) to escape from real life problems.
Reply Quote
Not even the Zerg swarm can resist assimilation into the herd.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/202/9/9/ponycraft2___zerg__part_1_by_alfa995-d416wtq.jpg

And here's his deviant art page if you were interested: http://alfa995.deviantart.com/

Cute ultralisk is ridiculously cute.
Reply Quote
Watched 6 episodes because of this thread. This show is awesome.
Reply Quote
We should post moar on this thread so it can go on the popular thread place so moar people will know about mlp:fim.
Reply Quote
I even requested sticky because this is so awesome.
Reply Quote
Rainbow Dash used Awesomeness!
It's super effective!
Charizard fainted!

Welcome to the herd!

Also, I'm writing a fic right now and was wondering if anyone had ideas for what I could name Celestia and Luna's mum. Obviously it would have to be something spacey.
Reply Quote
Stephen Colbert gave a shout out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8WrKIvSEWI
Reply Quote
So, someone started an "MLP: FIM Hate Club".
Let's go tolerate and love the !@#$ out of them.
Reply Quote
Not cool bro, not cool. I didnt organize anything to kill your thread, you shouldnt do it to mine.
Reply Quote
So, someone started an "MLP: FIM Hate Club".
Let's go tolerate and love the !@#$ out of them.

I guess we can... if that's okay... if that would be alright.
Reply Quote
08/06/2011 04:40 PMPosted by Yodaguy
Not cool bro, not cool. I didnt organize anything to kill your thread, you shouldnt do it to mine.

WE SHALL LOVE YOUUUUU!
Reply Quote
The story of my relationship with MLP is, I presume, similar to many others'.

For many months, I kept MLP at a distance. It was simply another face-meltingly corny cartoon targeted solely to pre-K girls. I had heard tales of those tragically misguided young adult male fans calling themselves "bronies," and I shook my head in bewilderment, thinking to myself, "To each his own, I guess."

Then this thread happened.

"No way," I thought. "They play SC2? No, they do more than that, they frequent the SC2 forums, where pages and pages of sexual innuendo ensue when someone so much as mentions the word 'girl!'" I view this site as one of the least girly or pre-K friendly places to ever exist on the internet, and if the inhabitants of a place such as this could extol the awesomeness of a show like MLP without any sense of irony or embarrassment, there could only be two possibilities: 1) The world is even more !@#$ed up than I thought, or 2) the damn show actually has some smidgeon of redeeming value.

I decided to give it the benefit of the doubt. After all, if it turned out to be the steaming pile of incredibly bright and fluffy horse %^-* I perceived it to be, (semi-pun intended, I guess,) then it should be easy to forget, or at the very least make jokes about. So I started up the first episode.

Yeah, pretty corny. But there were a few good moments in there. Maybe it gets better.

Second episode: What the !@#$? You can't get much cornier than that. Still, I laughed and smiled a little...

Third episode: Heheheh, not too bad. They're a little heavy-handed with that life lesson %^-*, though.

Fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh episodes: Oh God, have I seriously been watching this for that long?!! Willingly?!!!

Is my assimilation complete? I'm not sure. I keep saying that it's a decent show, but that I don't exactly love it. And I'm not about to go plastering ponies all over my forum signatures. And, for the record, that theme song... oh God, that theme song... *shudder*

But at the same time, I feel this strange compulsion to watch more... and more... and more...

Dammit, it's all Rainbow Dash's fault. She's too awesome.
Reply Quote
Welcome to the herd!
Reply Quote
Sorry for the double post but season 2 has been confirmed for September 17!
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/08/season-2-100-confirmed-for-september-17.html
Reply Quote
List'o'Ratings
1. Rainbow Dash
2. Fluttershy-Twilight, it's very close.
3. Pinkie Pie
4. Applejack
5. Rarity
Reply Quote
lol I knew Rarity would be last.
Reply Quote
08/24/2011 04:48 PMPosted by Zaeqon
1. Rainbow Dash

Silly, that's not how you spell Pinkie Pie!

Speaking of which, http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/snapshot20110825.jpg/
^^^my new tattoo of Pinkie.
Reply Quote
I won't whine, but I will complain. Rarity should be #1. She has my favorite voice.
Edited by rhinoceritis on 8/26/2011 9:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
So 8 more days till season 2?!!??!!??!?!?!?!?!!??!!!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!??!
Reply Quote
08/30/2011 09:02 PMPosted by getmeacookie
So 8 more days till season 2?!!??!!??!?!?!?!?!!??!!!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!??!

18 days.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]