StarCraft® II

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Oh ya and he made them play a game like in star trek the next generation.
Reply Quote
Just watched the latest episode of the new season and John De Lancie was awesome. Seriously great casting for Discord.
Reply Quote
Just wondering did episode 2 come out yet or did it already come out?
Reply Quote
09/24/2011 09:27 PMPosted by getmeacookie
Just wondering did episode 2 come out yet or did it already come out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFbNCjZ8d40&lc=odtdOD_N_yqp8CxrUT-vqRq2KtF7IlD9WDtrfPeu8Q4&feature=inbox
Reply Quote
Yay fluttershy is back to normal

edit: -yay-
Edited by Ruin on 9/24/2011 11:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
So I hear the next new episode wont come for 3 weeks is this true?
Reply Quote
...I want Death pony and Pestilence pony like I saw in Robot Chicken™ to show up.
Reply Quote
liking the star wars-esqe ending overall a good episode but i feel like they do need a more permenant villian. Also whatever happened to nightmare moon turned good. i feel like she could have been not a villian but another interesting character.
Reply Quote
09/29/2011 12:28 AMPosted by Necromaster
liking the star wars-esqe ending overall a good episode but i feel like they do need a more permenant villian. Also whatever happened to nightmare moon turned good. i feel like she could have been not a villian but another interesting character.

I agree, I really think they should have kept Discord around, if only to show up and screw with them on ocasion. I thought he was a really interesting character. As for Luna (AKA Nightmare Moon), they've confirmed that she will be returning in Season 2, and will even get an entire episode dedicated to her. She wont be a villain though.

EDIT: Btw, the ending isn't just Star Wars-esqu; it's nearly the same thing with different characters. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4wh4FnwiAg
The animators are so aweosme.
Edited by IAreLemons on 9/29/2011 6:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote

As for Luna (AKA Nightmare Moon), they've confirmed that she will be returning in Season 2, and will even get an entire episode dedicated to her. She wont be a villain though.

Check out the Leaked season 2 Luna

http://www.derpyhoovescentral.com/2011/09/iendship-express-confirmed-for-season-2.html
Edited by rhinoceritis on 9/29/2011 9:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote

As for Luna (AKA Nightmare Moon), they've confirmed that she will be returning in Season 2, and will even get an entire episode dedicated to her. She wont be a villain though.

Check out the Leaked season 2 Luna

http://www.derpyhoovescentral.com/2011/09/iendship-express-confirmed-for-season-2.html

Nice find, I haven't seen those yet!
That first one definitely looks like Luna. I'd say it could be Trixie from the color scheme, but the shape of the face doesn't fit. Here's hoping Luna will be a villain after all.
Also, is anyone else reminded of the fanfic 'Past Sins'?

Lovin the Derpy/halloween episode btw.

EDIT: Equestria Daily has just posted news about Episode 3!
Apperantly it will be called Lesson Zero and air on October 15.

The synopsis is as follows (minor spoilers):
"Hyper-organized Twilight panics when she can’t find a lesson about friendship for her weekly letter to Princess Celestia."

*hoping for Luna*
Edited by IAreLemons on 9/30/2011 6:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
If memory serves Luna after turning good was really weakened so she had to go to sleep or something like that.
Reply Quote
10/01/2011 09:01 AMPosted by Moridin
If memory serves Luna after turning good was really weakened so she had to go to sleep or something like that.

For an entire year?
Reply Quote
This was just posted by My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic on Facebook:
"Remember, episode 4 which airs on the 22nd (and an encore the next weekend) will feature Luna trying to improve her personal image to the denizens on Ponyville! Everypony loves Halloween specials!"
yey~
Reply Quote
Hibernation?
Reply Quote
i will watch it on the hub
Reply Quote
10/02/2011 11:59 PMPosted by Necromaster

Hub!
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Y u no in Canada?
Reply Quote
10/02/2011 11:59 PMPosted by Necromaster

I get the hub but I keep forgetting to record MLP so I just watch it on youtube. It would also be kind of awkward if Mlp was being recorded and my dad said" your not really recording this are you. It was an accident right." Then having to explain that I actually like the show and explain why.
Reply Quote

I get the hub but I keep forgetting to record MLP so I just watch it on youtube. It would also be kind of awkward if Mlp was being recorded and my dad said" your not really recording this are you. It was an accident right." Then having to explain that I actually like the show and explain why.

COME OUT
Edited by rhinoceritis on 10/3/2011 10:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
the 22nd is to far away i need to go freeze my self in the mountains, some1 come thaw me in a few years so i can once again marathon MLP: FIM
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]