StarCraft® II

Your starter pokemon of choice?

Charmander because Charizard is a beast :P
Reply Quote
http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh66/186warrior/?action=view&current=d03ec742_65a7_9ab0.jpg
Reply Quote
Bulbasaur was the way to go. I always used nothing but him until near the end of the game. When he gets all of the Exp he becomes nearly unstoppable, beating out those he's weak against due to simply out-leveling them. From there you just power level the others =)
Reply Quote
Squirtle. Water is my favorite element but Squirtle does not farewell against most of Gym Leaders.
Reply Quote
Charmander is the best, hands down. But Bulbasaur was awesome too, especially with Leech Seed. Even Squirtle was much better than most of the later gen starters.
Reply Quote
i always like the time i picked a squirtle and it evolved in to charmeleon my game was bugged i think

The heck did that happen? My charmander evolved into an ivysaur once though. And finished as blastoise. ._. I started a new game.
Reply Quote
mewtwo.. just kidding bulbasaur for the win!
Reply Quote
Necro thread has been necro.
DIE THREAD, DIE!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]