StarCraft® II

Game of Thrones is OP

I cannot watch any other TV now, HBO please nerf Game of Thrones so I can enjoy regular television programming during the week.
Reply Quote
Agree

This show is amazing HBO has already renewed it for season 2.
Reply Quote
This was exactly the series I was coming here to talk about. But please don't nerf it. I'm amazed at how true to the book they are so far, though it's been so long since I read them that I may need to read them again before the newest book comes out in July!

And I heard that HBO renewed for a 2nd season!
Reply Quote
Ooh.... looks neat...
Archived episodes anywhere?
Reply Quote
I haven't seen this yet-I'll look into it more when Season 2 comes out.
Reply Quote
Hehe I was going to make a post about this too! I am amazed (and so grateful) that they are sticking so close to the books down to the exact words most of the time! I missed this past Sunday's episode however.

So far, A+ in my book. A lot of channels wouldn't appreciate the gore and nudity but the series would feel empty without the shocking realism imo.
Reply Quote
This show is incredible. I read ahead of each episode and it almost feels like they are just copy-pasting it on the show.

I can't wait to find out what happens!
Reply Quote
Finally a series that does a book justice, its awesome
Reply Quote
Ooh.... looks neat...
Archived episodes anywhere?

I have the on my PVR. Feel free to drop by anytime and watch them!

You may want to give me a day of notice first or my wife may be pissed...
Reply Quote
So happy this show happened.

So sad I can't watch it.
Reply Quote
The best show on tv hands down. The (SPOILER) Waterdance scene is perfect http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79Invy0tvOc
Reply Quote
I watched one episode and having only seen 1 episode I agree with OP
Reply Quote
I was wondering if they were going to change some things...

I would have liked to see if <SOME CHARACTER> didn't die, and <SOME CHARACTER> didn't become king.

Would have been an interesting alternate storyline... but its like I already know whats going to happen because it follows the books directly.

I mean sometimes not following the books can produce a good series as well. I was hoping for something a bit different. Not saying this is bad, and i'll still continue to watch it... but it could have been something else.
Reply Quote
Eh, why fix what isn't broken?
Reply Quote
Spartacus was better!
Reply Quote
06/01/2011 05:58 PMPosted by InfestdHorst
Spartacus was better!

I AM SPARTACUS!
Reply Quote
game of thrones is absolutely amazing.
Reply Quote
Just watched all of game of thrones. So good!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]