StarCraft® II

Griffin Powermate use with SCII

Come one, I know quite a few of you mac heads out there have one of these. I just dug mine out and installed the new driver for it--kick ass! Now I just need to figure out how to make use of it with SC II.

Post here if you are using Powermate with SC II!
Reply Quote
When you add a new GROUP, click on "Select..." button to navigate to StarCraft II/Versions/Base15405/ folder, and select "SC2" as the actual app.

I had to do this to SteerMouse so that I can assign buttons to my Logitech mouse for use in StarCraft II.

I haven't done this to my PowerMate yet, but I don't see why it shouldn't work.

--->Robert
8-)
Reply Quote
I have used my Powermate for years! I do a lot of audio work and that thing is a super fantastic and cheap alternative to some really expensive devices.

I'm so used to using it that I bet I could integrate it into SC2, but I'm not sure how...
I already use hotkeys so I'd be hesitant to take my left hand away from the keyboard.
Still the idea is intriguing and I'd like to hear what anyone else comes up with as far as Powermate uses.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]