StarCraft® II

Anyone else miss chat rooms?

Though I do like much of what has been done to battle.net for SC2, It just feels so empty and lonely without chat rooms to meet people and discuss person to person =(

Anyone else feeling this?
Reply Quote
I miss the channels too. Though they said it will be patched in sometime, so until then, we're just going to have to get good at SC2. ;)
Reply Quote
I miss chat channels.
Reply Quote
yes... i believe it is confirmed that Blizzard will add chat rooms, but PLEASE tell us when we'll get them.
Edited by MetalxHealth on 8/1/2010 3:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
YES, i really missing it.. And missing my foreign friends of sc from korea, usa, europe, australia... Why forcing us to play just inner our region? Why cant enter other regions?
Regions should be optional, not forced, and need chat to talk with guys we fighted to make new friends...
Reply Quote
Yea, definitely needs to happen pretty quick. I think I've only said more than "gl hf" or "you too" in like 2 games.
Reply Quote
Yes and No. I hated all the spam bots in d2 and war3 channels.
Reply Quote
No, because chat rooms are a nostalgic relic and were infected by an STD called bots.
Edited by Thrixon on 8/1/2010 5:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i get a few messages from other players but i cant find anyways to message back so i can play another game with them. kinda sucks
Reply Quote
I miss but they are coming
Reply Quote
i want it back.....NOW ! (:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]