How do Protoss uhh make more protoss?

They Void Ray Gateways
Reply Quote
If Razagal was rubbing banenling acid on her wololo, Zeratul would reprimand her on the possible bacterial infection caused by the acid contact with the genitalia, then throw a bottle of pylons at her in repulsion of her disgusting demeanor in which said pylon explodes and covers her body with condiment and subsequently, in an act of redemption, Zeratul cleans her voluptuous body and proceed to ... her

Wait, what?
Reply Quote
Something with bean stalks and giant flying birds I assume.
Reply Quote
Very good question.
In fact, when they makes love, they become in an Archon. They are less everyday.
Reply Quote
If Razagal was rubbing banenling acid on her wololo, Zeratul would reprimand her on the possible bacterial infection caused by the acid contact with the genitalia, then throw a bottle of pylons at her in repulsion of her disgusting demeanor in which said pylon explodes and covers her body with condiment and subsequently, in an act of redemption, Zeratul cleans her voluptuous body and proceed to ... her

Wait, what?

I just...

No comment.
Reply Quote
The ____ goes into the ____ and you ____ until the male _____.
Reply Quote
On a completley unrelated note, I would totally nail Selendis.
Reply Quote
It's kinda like the Matrix, theres a planet out there with a bunch of them just standing around not doing much, shining their arm swords, polishing their armor, and then when some dude builds a gateway their beeper buzzes and its like "Oh hey guys gotta go" and BZZAP they appear next to your Pylon all like "My Life for Aiur".
Reply Quote
They warp them in.

Duh.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply Quote
They warp them in.

Duh.

I think thats not the question. He mean how they are born. not how they produce in the game.

Duck!
Reply Quote
Hmm... Asexual reproduction. Or through spores... Only female protoss I saw in SC2 is the Executioner from the Haven missions and the last stand mission.
Reply Quote
It ain't through mouths, that much is for sure.
Reply Quote
They build them at the gateway... :)
Reply Quote
i dont think they reproduce.... ever seen a protoss child?

they immortal but not invincible maybe?

kinda like elves?

also think they somehow get put into stuff like stalkers ... and immortals...

didnt Fenix become a Dragoon in sc1 after he got killed? I dont remembere

oh yeah Selendis has no mouth ..
thats kinda bad....

Ever see a terran child?
Reply Quote
Actually, the Protoss aren't immortal. They just have a lifespan around ten times as long as ours. Raszagal was supposedly an elderly Protoss, Artanis was the first Executor under 300 years old, Tassadar and Zeratul were in the 300-400 range
Reply Quote
How is prottoss formed?
How Raszagal get pragnent?
Reply Quote
I think it was mentioned somewhere that the Protoss aren't very prolific at all, which is why they support their armies with massive amounts of automated robotic technologies.
Reply Quote
On a completley unrelated note, I would totally nail Selendis.

I bet she gives a mean psi-job.
Reply Quote
Yeah... If protoss had genitalia... They woud SURELY have art work showing it all over the internet! Duh!
Reply Quote
Yeah... If protoss had genitalia... They woud SURELY have art work showing it all over the internet! Duh!
\

there's much worse stuff on the internet my friend. I don't think naked protoss is all that shocking.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]