StarCraft® II

question on the strategy guide

i wasn't planning on buying the guide at first, but i find myself looking on the website a lot to see what units counter other units. and i thought maybe the strategy guide would have them, so if they do i think i'll want the guide

so does the official "brady games" blizzard sc2 strategy guide have all the unit information like on the website?

on the website it shows every unit in the game, and 3 series of units that counter them for Terran, Zerg, and Protoss

ps: yea i just think it's way easier to flip through a book than go on the internet

thanks
Reply Quote
anyone know?
Reply Quote
The guide has either a full page or half page on every single unit in multiplayer.
Reply Quote
is it just information on what they do? or does it say what's good to use to kill them for each race
Reply Quote
You know in game if press f12 for help that it has every single unit and what it is weak and strong against, right? Might be a bit cheaper than book or easier than using internet.
Reply Quote
thanks, i did not know that :)
Reply Quote
i would still like to know if the strategy guide has that in it as well, if anyone knows

just in case

ty
Reply Quote
anyone know?

if the strategy guide tells you what units counter other certain units?
Reply Quote
someone must know
Reply Quote
Yea its a full readout on each unit and building, it gives the unit types so i assume that should be enough to determine the strengths and weaknesses?
Reply Quote
well i wouldn't think knowing the type of unit will help to tell what other units counter it

so it doesn't say though?
Edited by daemon on 8/2/2010 2:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The strategy guide does not explicitly tell you which units counter which.
Reply Quote
thanks
Reply Quote
Half the book is on Multi-player and there is not a counter approach but it has alot of info and you would love to have it. It's a great book. -Jeremy Sr.
Reply Quote
I bought it with the game, as I like guides to games and i'm glad I did. It has helped me immensley and gave me something to read at work when it's slow. Highly recommend it.
Reply Quote
thanks guys
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]