StarCraft® II

Ask Kerrigan: Advice from the Queen of Blades

Dear Kerrigan i seem to be in a bad situation i am a single hydralisk burrowed in the middle of a protoss base surrounded by colossi and because im a hydralisk i cant dig my way out, i needed a roach to give this letter. With panic, Your loyal hydralisk

Drear Hydralisk 6730963568

I remember when you were no more than a mere egg, and you were always been an impatient one, trying to hatch before time.
I know that you are aware that my plans are far to complex for you to understand. Right now, I just want you to be brave and continue spying on that Protoss base. We need to know when they'll come after your brothers and sisters out there. With some luck, no observer will come near you.

With love,
Your Queen
Dear Kerrigan,

Yesterday I was taking a lovely stroll over to my Zerg Companions base when it's Drones stole my Bucket and took it to the Local Hatchery! I fear they may have eaten my bucket and converted it into minerals, when I tried to get to it, the Cerebrate turned all the larvae (53 of them) into eggs! It's been 6 hours and they still haven't hatched?! Did the buckets material kill the little baby Zerg? Did they even use the bucket? I really want it back, I used to get Creep from the Overlord and spread the Creep around even more, my friends and I tried to get through the eggs, but they keep getting bigger!

Thanks for your time,
Infestor Bo

P.S. Those wouldn't happen to be Brutalisk eggs would they?
Dear Kerrigan,

Yesterday I was taking a lovely stroll over to my Zerg Companions base when it's Drones stole my Bucket and took it to the Local Hatchery! I fear they may have eaten my bucket and converted it into minerals, when I tried to get to it, the Cerebrate turned all the larvae (53 of them) into eggs! It's been 6 hours and they still haven't hatched?! Did the buckets material kill the little baby Zerg? Did they even use the bucket? I really want it back, I used to get Creep from the Overlord and spread the Creep around even more, my friends and I tried to get through the eggs, but they keep getting bigger!

Thanks for your time,
Infestor Bo

P.S. Those wouldn't happen to be Brutalisk eggs would they?

Dear Bo,

I understand your frustration. This is the reason why I'm constantly trying to remove newly grown cerebrates from the Swarm. When there is work to do experimenting with various Zerg strains, I usually do it near the primary hive and handle it myself. Overlords can handle quite a bit of my presence, but not the level I require in order to properly supervise these projects. And as I've already established, Cerebrates don't always leave me in complete control.

Also, don't even bother using a bucket. The digestive system for the swarm is set up so that you always have the option of using yourself as a container to transport important fluids. Now I know that, as an infestor, you're very conscientious about that "leak" in your "container", but that sludge on the ground never hurt anybody I ever cared about.

As for the eggs, I would advise leaving. The overlords will not have the psi required to maintain control if they do turn out to be 53 brutalisks. Besides, I'm going to be paying the Cerebrate a visit at some point and I will not be requiring your presence.

So stay out of the way,
Kerrigan
Dear Kerrigan, Queen of blade Galaxy destroyer

what do you think of the bible?

sincerely,
epic fail
"I'm Still Queen B*tch Of The Universe."
- Queen Of Blades -

Case in point: http://tinyurl.com/gsvillain

Dear readers,

No more questions for the greatest game villain of all time? That's alright, I'll be seeing you all real soon. Some of you seem eager to embrace the glory of infestation and those of you will surely be rewarded with higher positions in the Swarm, but you will all be assimilated into my army. Glory shall be ours and none can stand before us.
The fools among the terrans still fight amongst themselves, but they are only trying to win a piece of my galaxy... my universe. The protoss cry for their homeworld, but cannot accept the truth, that all worlds in this sector shall share that fate and there is nothing they can do to stop it.

I am no petty ruler, looking for mere politics or riches. I am no zealous crusader, fighting for an ideal that died before I was born. I am not--as the media would suggest--a mindless monster bent on destruction. I am the one who shall take your pitiable physical shapes and elevate and perfect them... in a way I am the one who will save the galaxy. You have all had the unique privilege to speak with me through this column, so tell all the empires and civilizations among the protoss and the terrans that their queen is coming.

With all my love,
The Queen of the Blades
Edited by Jev on 9/24/2010 5:07 AM PDT
Dear Queen of blades

It seems as if you no longer have use for us. Will we continue to sit upon this planet as we wait for orders? Or shall i just take an overlord to you? It is disconcerting really. I feel as if the swarm has outgrown us.. Tell us it isnt so!

Yours truly

A humble lurker
Edited by Invidian on 10/6/2010 1:10 PM PDT
I know that this is not the oblivion thread but cool choice of the name cause the madgod in shivering isles lives in a city called sheoth.
Dear Kerrigan

I have brought Raszagal back to life through infestion. And shorly after that Zeratul showed up and one thing led to another and eventually Zeratul is willing to submit to infestion (why we need him to is hard to explain) if he gets to be with Raszagal and Raszagal has shown that she feels the same. So what are you going to do to them.

Signed

will of Aiur Brood
09/08/2010 6:18 PMPosted by EpicFail
Dear Kerrigan, Queen of blade Galaxy destroyer

what do you think of the bible?

sincerely,
epic fail

Needs salt.

-Kerrigan
For previous comments, I was pretty stupid back then.

Dear Kerrigan,

As a partial infested terran, I have both sides equaly in my controled infuence, so I request that you please pay attention to this current report.
So far, no one knows that I'm somewhat infested, however I have got into risk of that being discovered, I was able to control some renegade zerg on the run, however the grasp is not so strong. I got some protoss on my side, yet they are a bit risky as friends. I have a seperate team of terran in training, yet on the battle field, so I'm extremely busy for most of the time. I'm facing the diminion, who is creating an extreme threat to every one of our races, chasing down renagade zerg, heavy duty because its hard when they multiply, and taking out protoss threats, not all of the protoss are bad threats. I will not let anything that will put you at risk slide by, as the zerg-protoss hybrids (created by the diminion) risks you the most, I am trying to kill, or infest with the hardly controled zerg, any diminion in sight.
I am also trying to prefect lost technologies, seems like Raynor's Raiders has a super genius on their hands, and they have no risk to you, Raynor knows what happens if you die, but I don't exactly know what.
That is my report.

Forever ensuring you're safety
Justin.
Dear kerrigan, youre going to be famous after jim raynor dies,so i would prepare :P

HAVE A NICE C)-
DAY
for some reason i like zerg infested guys
ohhhhhhhhhhmygod
dear kerrigan, why do u like char again?

Yours,
an infested guy
For previous comments, I was pretty stupid back then.

Dear Kerrigan,

As a partial infested terran, I have both sides equaly in my controled infuence, so I request that you please pay attention to this current report.
So far, no one knows that I'm somewhat infested, however I have got into risk of that being discovered, I was able to control some renegade zerg on the run, however the grasp is not so strong. I got some protoss on my side, yet they are a bit risky as friends. I have a seperate team of terran in training, yet on the battle field, so I'm extremely busy for most of the time. I'm facing the diminion, who is creating an extreme threat to every one of our races, chasing down renagade zerg, heavy duty because its hard when they multiply, and taking out protoss threats, not all of the protoss are bad threats. I will not let anything that will put you at risk slide by, as the zerg-protoss hybrids (created by the diminion) risks you the most, I am trying to kill, or infest with the hardly controled zerg, any diminion in sight.
I am also trying to prefect lost technologies, seems like Raynor's Raiders has a super genius on their hands, and they have no risk to you, Raynor knows what happens if you die, but I don't exactly know what.
That is my report.

Forever ensuring you're safety
Justin.

Awesome necrobump.
Dear kerrigan, youre going to be famous after jim raynor dies,so i would prepare :P

HAVE A NICE C)-
DAY
for some reason i like zerg infested guys
ohhhhhhhhhhmygod
dear kerrigan, why do u like char again?

Yours,
an infested guy

Dude will you shut up?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]