StarCraft® II

3v3 League & Practice League?

I apologize if these questions are mundane, but there isn't a whole lot of information explaining how all this works, other than http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/110519.

1) My friends and I want to start doing the 3v3 league play, but I'm not ready to do league play in 1v1. Can I play in a real league in 3v3 while still being in the practice league for 1v1?

2) I don't want to hit the skip button on the practice league and then find out I can't go back. Which is my 2nd question. Can you go back to the practice league in any format (1v1, 2v2) after clicking the skip button.

3) Last night we tried to do the 3v3 practice league. The 3 of us were in a party, but in the MP screen, the 3v3 was not highlighted. What are reasons for this? Does everyone have to have a race selected? Does everyone have to be in the MP screen? What could we be doing wrong?

Any help is very appreciated and thanks for taking the time to read this.
Reply Quote
1. Yes

2. No.

3. Because you were not party leader.
Reply Quote
So I'm testing this right now and we're all in a party, I'm the leader, and when I click the MP button, there is no 3vs3 button.

There is 1vs1 and 2vs2 buttons that are grayed out, but no 3vs3 button. Any ideas?
Reply Quote
Can anyone help with this?
Reply Quote
I think there was a note on the login screen when the game first came out saying that some people were not seeing all of the game type options in multiplayer, and that they were working on a fix. I assumed the patch fixed it, but maybe not. You might want to email Blizz tech support.

Or there could be a simpler explanation; not sure what that would be.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]