StarCraft® II

Looking for a decent teammate for league

Hey I am looking to make some new online starcraft 2 friends to play league matches with. 2v2 or 3v3 most likely. I am definitely not professional nor diamond league atm but I have had no problem defeating platinum league players. I use zerg pretty much 100% of the time and live on the east coast so am on EST timezone. I played over 1,000 games in beta so I have plenty of practice. If you would be interested in gaming with me you can respond on this forum or message me ingame. Code is 831. Hope to hear from some people, take care.
Edited by Kaiser on 8/1/2010 11:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Sup dude. I would like to play some 2vs 2 and I need a good zerg teammate. I am currently silver in 2 vs 2 and gold in 3vs3, first place. Add me if u want. My code is 110. I need a decent teammate for 2vs2. Peace out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]