StarCraft® II

[Spoiler] Odin

Where was this when we were on Char?
Reply Quote
Yeah, as far as I could tell it never got destroyed
Reply Quote
Landing a huge Thor on Char seems a bit ridiculous. Then again so does landing 50 ordinary Thor's and a couple BC's... I want my Odin! Time to release some Ragnarok up Kerrigan's sexy ass!
Reply Quote
It's technically possible to lose the Odin in the media Blitz mission and keep going without it... So I think it not showing up again is the same as us never seeing Tosh or Hanson again even though they can both potentially survive. And that, in turn, is probably the reason that neither option ever results in Nova dying.
Reply Quote
It's technically possible to lose the Odin in the media Blitz mission and keep going without it... So I think it not showing up again is the same as us never seeing Tosh or Hanson again even though they can both potentially survive. And that, in turn, is probably the reason that neither option ever results in Nova dying.

Actually the way I choose to do the missions Tosh got knifed by Nova & Raynor killed Hanson. I'm not sure I saw what happened to Nova though.
Reply Quote
Anyone else glad when Hanson's whiney ass got plugged full of lead?

I hated her as a character
Reply Quote
Eh, she only dies if you decide to wipe out the colony, if you protect it, she gets a "happily ever after" exit.
Reply Quote
With the last mission titled "All In," I kinda expected to have all the super weapons and hero units I had elsewhere in the campaign. Ok, maybe not the laser drill, but I was disappointed when I didn't see the Odin or anything sitting around in my base at the start. The Hyperion sits around in orbit doing nothing, and Raynor and company apparently take a rain check inside the command center or something.
Oh well. It was still a good level.
Reply Quote
Srsly. I can only think of a few levels where the Hyperion shooting those laser things wouldn't help.(Redstone, Dead Man's Port)
Reply Quote
The Hyperion sits around in orbit doing nothing

YOU are on the Hyperion.
Reply Quote
The Hyperion sits around in orbit doing nothing

YOU are on the Hyperion.

YOU are not during the last missions
Reply Quote
upgrade your thors at the armory. as swann stated, "I'll build something better than that piece of crap."
Reply Quote
upgrade your thors at the armory. as swann stated, "I'll build something better than that piece of crap."

Still BS that we didn't bring our awesome stolen WMD.
Reply Quote
actually the odin was left on korhal. if you remember, the raiders didnt store the odin in the hyperion. instead, the dominion transported it to korhal with tychus inside. therefore, the dominion reclaimed the odin (most likely).
Reply Quote
Play HotS to find out. A bit disappointing the Raiders didn't use it after Korhal D:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]