StarCraft® II

sc2armory website

Every time I search for SC2 topics on Google, the sc2armory website is at the top of the list. I'm guessing it must be a good website if it's always at the top of the list. Some questions...

Is it just me, or is the sc2armory website excruciatingly slow to the point of being unusable? It feels like I'm using a 14.4k baud dial-up modem. Half the time, the webpages will simply time out.

What are the best SC2 websites out there?
Reply Quote
Yes, it's slow, I've stopped using it. Believe it or not, there's a battle.net version just like sc2armory!

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/game/

This is only units though.
Reply Quote
The server for SC2armory.com is rather slow at times. I'm a mod for the SC2armory and I've seen plenty of times when the site will be down for almost an entire day. Hopefuly in the future the admin (GearvOsh) will find a much better server. He has plenty of plans and ideas for the future of the site.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]