StarCraft® II

Nexuscup: A Nexus Wars Tournament

Welcome to the slightly experimental but definitely full of potential for fun to host a Nexus Wars tournament on the North American servers.

I would prefer this thread not turn into a mess of comments on nexus wars itself.

What:
The tournament will be a team based (4v4) round robin tournament and depending on how many signups I get we will have a single elimination playoffs. If it works out we can do another one as soon as the original is over :)

When:
[spoiler]Once we have enough signups we can declare a start to the tournament, but given that this is a custom map tournament and required 4 person teams to participate I have no clue how fast this will fill up.

Sign-up:
You can email me (elitistpodcast@gmail.com) or post in the thread the following information:
e-mail: (make sure to mention whether you prefer an email or a PM. This can be a captain or for each teammate)
Team Name:
Team Members: (Bnetname.code, minimum of four members, but you can have backup members)

Feel free to use the thread to assemble teams!

Players:
none yet :( sign up today!
Edited by RedScare on 8/2/2010 5:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Why not battlecraft?

battlecraft>nexus wars
Reply Quote

I would prefer this thread not turn into a mess of comments on nexus wars itself.
Reply Quote
If anyone wants in team notter, ill sign up
Reply Quote
I might join this if it gets enough members.
For Team Notter I guess.
Kakateo/425
Reply Quote
i want in, but i need a team..
Reply Quote
Hey what's the date on this tourney I'm gonna sign up I should have a team
Reply Quote
sign me up. i love nexus. Message me on starcraft if your looking for a member for your team
Reply Quote
We have some teams online already. I think this could definitely happen :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]