StarCraft® II

It is now official

SC2 Pisses me the *!*@ off because people some how rush and get like battle cruisers in 5 mins and rush my *!*@ing base. Every god damn *!*@ing game i play i get rushed. It's not very fair because I'm new to SC, how the *!*@ am I supposed get good if people in practice games do this %*%%. I have won 3 games because I got lucky enough to get people who don't do this bull%*%%. They need to make it so this %*%% can't happen. Because of that crap, I'm now thinking that SC2 is a giant waste of $60.00.
Reply Quote
Scout better, replays, etc.
Reply Quote

QFT
Edited by Jonathon on 8/2/2010 9:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The challenge maps are great if you're new to this.
Reply Quote
This game is all about being able to counter what your opponent trying to do, so you need to be prepared for early attacks.

Try not expanding fast, and watch the replays of your games and see what your opponent does that makes his strategy work well.
Reply Quote
You know, I try. I watch replays and basically try to build up as fast as they do, but it never works. If I could actually get a decent chance and play people around my skill this game would be much more fun. Then, only then, would I ever want to say 'Good Game'.
Reply Quote
lol bc rush
Reply Quote
Anytime I have lost to BC's it has been 100% my fault for not scouting it in time.
Reply Quote
I lol'd rushed battle cruisers in 5 minutes.
Reply Quote
On that note, it won't make any difference if they don't rush you. If you're losing to a 6 pool you're gonna lose anyways. If you don't want a competitive game then don't play one. I hear the new Fable game is gonna be pretty cool.
Reply Quote

QFT

or, he could just come to the forums to rage...that works too i guess.
Reply Quote
There are tutorials in the game. Play vs. the computer on easy to learn your build order.
Take some time & learn.

Rushing is perfectly legit. People just want the quick win to earn achievements & higher ranks, so they rush.

Treat every game like its gonna be a rush & you'll do lots better.
Reply Quote
Lol, well they pull this stupid crap and basically kill all my SCV's and such. After that, it's purely stupid and I rage quit.
Reply Quote
It's an exaggeration TBH, but it makes meh mad whenever people use the same exact tactics and /i cant ever get over 400 minerals basically(another exaggeration).
Reply Quote
so you get harassed, do you wall off your base, it is the standard for terran if you can.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]