StarCraft® II

Is hiding your command center reportable?

I hear it's considered griefing, but it's not like backstabbing to where it's not meant to be played like that at all. It's not cheating or anything, just hiding the command center to where the opponent can still find it if they look hard enough.
Reply Quote
I didn't think so, but I hear backstabbing is bannable which makes a bit more sense but even so.
Reply Quote
It's certainly annoying, but it's a strategy in pretty much any RTS. If you're getting ganked, hide, especially in FFA or matches with several players. I was in a match earlier, got almost offed, built my center later and came back with a good rush. If they can't finish you off that's their problem.
Reply Quote
Mass Void Rays (if you're protoss) just to spite them.
Reply Quote
How hard is to find a flying command center anyway? It isn't really something you can "hide".
Reply Quote
is mass void ray reportable? my opponent did mass void ray and theres no counter he was greifing me i cant do nuthing
Reply Quote
is mass void ray reportable? my opponent did mass void ray and theres no counter he was greifing me i cant do nuthing
Anti-air, and hit them fast. Seems to work for me some of the time.
Reply Quote

dude it's mass void ray, you're bound to lose (it's actually my favorite strategy) but if you see it coming, build vikings, phoenix, or infestors, you could still kill them if you had enough
Reply Quote

lolwut? Are you serious? How is this in any way reportable? The issue with the Command Center lifting was that the guy was being a jackass. In this case, it's simply part of the game.
Reply Quote
kinda new here.... whats backstabbing so i dont do it
Reply Quote

heh, Troll did good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]