StarCraft® II

I am 2 and 2 in my qualifying matches so far.

Match 1: Terran who I beat easily.

Match 2: Protoss that ended up void rushing and beating me. I don't know that I could call it rushing though since I had roaches and some hydras out by then. Score sheet said he had way more resources. He just outproduced me. Better player.

Match 3. Protoss who rana zealot over first thing and kept sending zealots in 2 and 3 and disrupted my economy to the point that I could not fight back. Looking back I can see a few things I could have done better but I lost.

Match 4: Protoss who was a pretty even match. He hit me when I had roaches up but I beat him back. he hit a few minutes later and I had a handful of hydras out too and beat him again. I already had my expansion out and beat his thrid attempt. Shortly after I sent hydras, roaches, speedlings and corruptors with one broodlord. Did lots of damage and followed twice more with more broodlords each time. There were tough fights but I won that also.

I am disappointed about losing the third match to that lame zealot rush and I really want to win the last match. I don't want to finish under 50% although as poor a player as I am I think i'd be better off not doing too well in the qualifiers and getting put in a league that is out of my league so to speak.

I need to do a bit more research. Protoss typically give me trouble.

Any advice is very welcome.

I am doing 14 pool, 14 gas and roaches pretty quick. I usually put out 6 speedlings while working on roaches and try to set them either back from the ramp or forward of the ramp on open ground so they can surround the bad guys.
Reply Quote
Notice no zerg. Although, I just recommended scouting. (Zealot push)
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/248295026
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]