StarCraft® II

Favorite movie?

they should make starcraft the movie, it would be epic and LOTR 2 and 3 were both amazing
Reply Quote
I think it might be The Two Towers (Extended Edition) for me.

I really love that movie.

I think the ents marching to war is the best moment of cinephotography (Or whatever thats called :P) that i've ever seen :)
Reply Quote
How about some classics compared to all this recent stuff?

It's a Wonderful Life
The Sting
12 Angry Men

yes, 12 Angry Men...was surprisingly good.
Reply Quote
My all time favorite - The Office Space

It is a bit old, I do not know if anyone else heard of it, is it especially hilarious if you ever worked at an office.
Reply Quote
I love how many people enjoyed the LOTR trilogy, as for me the Return of the King extended edition was my favorite of the series.

I found blue velvet and apocalypse now to be good movies with Dennis Hopper
I enjoy a lot of movies though, any and all usually.
My all time favorite - The Office Space

It is a bit old, I do not know if anyone else heard of it, is it especially hilarious if you ever worked at an office.

Damn, it feels good to be a gangster.
Reply Quote
Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls (still die laughing), Training Day, The Godfather, Book of Eli.

Probably forgot some.
Reply Quote
Predator and the first sequel. LotR is always fun, and I enjoyed Alien.
Reply Quote
How about some classics compared to all this recent stuff?

It's a Wonderful Life
The Sting
12 Angry Men

The sting was amazing, one of my favorites. 12 angry men was ok.

And are you serious? It's a wonderful life? Are you thinking of the same movie I am? IT WAS HORRIBLE!
Reply Quote
Johnny English
The best parody of spy movies, Johnny English is a great and hilarious movie to watch. It stars Rowan Atkinson (a beloved British comedian) and portrays a fool who ends up doing good for his country. I highly recommend this movie to anyone who is into straight up comedy.
Hangover
It may seem a tad bandwagonish, but Hangover truly had its moments.
Kung Fu Hustle
It's already listed here, but I really liked the martial arts that they were parodying, as I know that those martial arts are the most respectable in Jin Yong's novels, especially the Condor Trilogy.
Bourne Trilogy
Though it deviated much from the storyline, it was still enjoyable to see Jason Bourne completely clobber the corrupt CIA and other numerous independent agencies.
Reply Quote
Bladerunner, Memento, Full Metal Jacket, The Truman Show, and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon are among my favorites.
Reply Quote
Alien.
Reply Quote
It's a toss up between Saving Private Ryan, Braveheart or Gladiator.
Reply Quote
pulp fiction 2 1/2 hours of awesome.
Reply Quote
05/04/2011 01:53 PMPosted by Gemini
Pan's Labyrinth hands down. I have never been awed or amazed as much as I have been from that movie

I agree. I also like Donnie Darko.
Reply Quote
Dogma. That is all.
Reply Quote
Anything by Tarantino, (Pulp, Dogs, Basterds)

Reply Quote
Tranformers (the original) The best movie of the series. (Thats not hard)
If i tried to explain i would go about nit picking every detail and i dont feel like doing it.

Also the first Pirates OTC movie and Dark Knight and the one before it are high on my list as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]