StarCraft® II

Pixar Movies

- StarCraft
Anyone else here a fan of Pixar movies?

Among my favorites are: Monsters Inc, The Incredibles, Up. . .

Quite humorous, and they're excellent at appealing to a wide audience!
Reply Quote
Pixar makes above average movies consistently, they are nothing to special, just overall good and slightly better than the average movie and they are always consistent.
Reply Quote
I really like Wall-E.
The rest were... Meh.
Reply Quote
i really liked there animated shorts

my favorite one was Lifted where a young alien takes his drivers exam
Reply Quote
Good movies but not a fan. Wall-E and Up are the best IMO.
Reply Quote
05/16/2011 12:54 PMPosted by Necromaster
Pixar makes above average movies consistently, they are nothing to special, just overall good and slightly better than the average movie and they are always consistent.

If you mean they make movies that are fantastic but won't be on the 'top 200 movies to see before you die' list, I'll agree. Except for Toy Story 1, maybe 3, as it started a whole new generation of animation and is culturally relevant.

Otherwise, most of their films are above solid in every aspect. I didn't like Cars, Wall-E, Finding Nemo, and Toy Story was meh, but no one can say they don't have great writing, development, and animation. I think to define Pixar as 'nothing special' is really undermining what they've done. Also, my favs pretty much include what the OP said, lul.

Of course this is a forum with the majority of posters being males who like to be masculine, so the lack of BIG EXPLOSIONS and HOT SEX SCENES really hurts Pixar's chances hurhur. :D
Reply Quote
I have been waiting to see when they will make incredibles 2! C'mon Pixar!
Reply Quote
finding nemo was my favorite
Reply Quote
06/21/2011 04:09 PMPosted by SeriusBizNis
finding nemo was my favorite

and Wall-E
Reply Quote
I loved Wall-E, I would rate it almost as high or as high as I would rate a Miyazaki film. I found it very refreshing, with the mostly silent protagonists. Overall it was a fantastically written, paced, and executed film.
Reply Quote
TOY STORY!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Cars 2 is not worthy of being called Pixar movie
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]