StarCraft® II

Diamond League 4v4

I play in the Diamond League for 4v4, and am having allot of trouble finding decent teammates. Are the players that play with me also in Diamond League? My past 4 losses have consisted of one of the teammates doing something ridiculous/random, such as but not limited to:

*Deciding to rush to carriers with almost no base defense
*Planting an expansion base right next to enemy base, and when I questioned them they said it's to "distract" them (where the heck did he get this suicidal idea..)
*Trying to mass canons and massing on stargates (not units...oh sweet jesus)
*Dropping from the game
*Leaving from the game

I like to play seriously, and want a decent round to play. I'm by no means some sort of expert, but the main point of this thread is this one question:

Why am I being pitted against other players, with teammates who are still "exploring" the game? Teammates that still don't have any game plan, no organization, no micro management, and a lack of macro management. I'm in the Diamond League, and I expect to play with players on a particular level, with certain skill sets and ability to multi-task.

I want teammates who are at the least Platinum League, but strictly Diamond league. What can I do personally? Is there something I can figure out so that I have decent teammates that don't do something to completely throw the effing game? My past 4 losses have been horrific, because of some ridiculous choices made by new(?) players.
Reply Quote
I mean, it is 4v4...
Reply Quote
Play some 1v1 or get an arranged team. Personally I just use the 3v3 and 4v4 to play offrace and try crazy strats.
Reply Quote
its 4v4 anyone can easily get into platinum......
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]