StarCraft® II

only 5 placements for 4v4 random?

Don't see how you can accurately measure placement of a player in only 5 games when they are only 25% of their team. In the beta I got placed in 4v4 platinum and eventually made it to diamond. So far I'm 0-4 in my 4v4 placement matches (1 was a disconnect). Think things aren't working right when you can go from diamond to bronze in a couple of weeks.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
You are probably losing because 4vs4 matches are packed with arranged teams, even facing you in placement matches. Increasing the number of matches probably wouldn't help. Your odds to win get worse as you increase team sizes from 2v2 to 3v3 to 4v4 if you play RT. Imo anything above 2vs2 is a total joke until they separate AT from RT in matchmaking. I only play RT in 3v3, and something like 90% of my losses are to arranged teams triple proxy rushing one of my random allies.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]