StarCraft® II

Warcraft 3 Games you'd like to see in SC2

Any variant of the LOTR games, lordaeron tactics, etc... I know it would be difficult to make them since lots of the units are futuristic, but maybe a gametype like the LOTR games of old.
Reply Quote
Any variant of the LOTR games, lordaeron tactics, etc... I know it would be difficult to make them since lots of the units are futuristic, but maybe a gametype like the LOTR games of old.

^-This.
Reply Quote
Uther's Party. Had so many laughs playing that, it's a whole bunch of minigames with a scoring system. The winner got to choose the next game and there'd be a trophy cutscene.

Loved it.
Reply Quote
Card Shuffle
Reply Quote
custom hero line wars
green TD
vamp fire/ice/beast
wow arena allstars
Reply Quote
Angel Arena ftw all the way. I do not have warcraft3 but have played it and some custom maps and that is a game that I think would be excellent for Starcraft2.
Reply Quote
surprised i havent seen this one yet....
ENFOS team survival
Reply Quote
Island Troll Tribes
Vampirism Beast
Hero Line Wars
Probe tag?
Reply Quote
i liked warcraft maul.
someone should do starcraft maul
Reply Quote
Dark Deeds and Tree Tag
Reply Quote
dark deeds; 3 corridors
Edited by TonyMontana on 8/4/2010 7:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I want to see Jurassic Park in SC2 ;)
Reply Quote
Run kitteh run :P
Hero Mauls
Helms deep was always fun
Reply Quote
The Kingdom of Kaliron RPG
Reply Quote
I would like to see like war of the lost kingdoms or war of the 12 kingdoms those were awesome maps.
Reply Quote
I played a game called Hex'd today, similar to Spellcraft, but only vs the AI because of the dumb popularity system, its like I can only play 1 of the 10 popular games, for the rest I have to do some digging. Really annoying.
Reply Quote
WinterMaul Wars and TD. also liked them hard maze games.
Reply Quote
enfos is remade, but its buried by popularity
Reply Quote
I loved Rabbit vs Sheep. Are there any Starcraft 2 Maps like it?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]