Looking for people to play with!

So i got starcraft 2 and then i realized that i know no one who plays it. Im not really that good but i do pick up things fast, and t would be awesome if I could just find a couple guys to play with.
Reply Quote
Add me.

FriendlyHobo
Reply Quote
me as well

Joey
Reply Quote
awesome thank you! :)
Reply Quote
Add me.

I suck and haven't even played multi outside of co-op vs ai (easy).

-Saint
Reply Quote
yeah add me, im not really that greatest but ill give em a fight
Reply Quote
Rocky 227 here. Haven't played any SC in 10 years. I haven't done MP yet cause I want to get some campaign under my belt and figure out toss again. Would be cool to play some low-key games.
Reply Quote
KunYuL
I'm average player. Used to play a bit of SC 1 every now and then and I'm trying to get back in the game slowly ;o)
Reply Quote
Haven't really played since SC1 about 10 years ago. Been playing other RTS' since then though. Still learning the new units and what's good against what but definitely down for some friendly matches. Feel free to add me and hit me up in game when you see me.
Reply Quote
I'm in the same boat. While most of my friends are gamers, they all shy away from PC games. I would love some people to get to know and play with. Add me plz!

I think i'm on the bad side of average, but the game is only a few days old and i have time to grow.

I'm thinking of getting out of the practice league today, or tomorrow, so well see what level i get placed in....

Edit: my code is #967 if your looking to add me
Edited by Dogmeat on 7/31/2010 11:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
If anyone needs help, or wants to have some fun 2vs2 games, you can add me with the code 615.
Reply Quote
u can add me too i havent done any multiplayer yet since the beta

ROFLrice 811
Reply Quote
For those that might not know, just click the arrow next to someones name and it will give you their ID code.

-Saint
Reply Quote
I'm Game if anyone is interested

Drexx 502
Reply Quote
I'm in the same boat, none of my friends like RTS games. I'm looking for some people to practise with and such.

Add me code 765 if you're interested. ( I play zerg)
Reply Quote
wow thats so awesome thanks all
Reply Quote
Newer player as well. Had the original for years but never dabbled in multiplayer games. Anyone willing to take a rookie under their wing and help me improve is welcome to add me. Fellow rookies as well :D We can get better together!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]