Same issue, would really like a reply from blizzard on this issue
Edited by Grimace on 8/1/2010 11:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Mine began working yesterday.
Reply Quote
bumped again
COME THE F%^$ ON BLUES... POST
Reply Quote
Yea i started having this problem yesterday, but only on one of my computers. a fix would be nice. hell id even take a "were working on it"
Reply Quote
I fixed it. It seems to be a time issue on a computer. I switched the server the time is being pulled off on from the default.

Click the time
Change date and time settings
Internet Time
Change Settings
Put in Time-a.timefreq.bldrdoc.gov
Hit update.

Voila mine worked.

Hope this is helpful.
Reply Quote
want sumone to try that ^ up there and tell me if it worked..
Reply Quote
I fixed it. It seems to be a time issue on a computer. I switched the server the time is being pulled off on from the default.

Click the time
Change date and time settings
Internet Time
Change Settings
Put in Time-a.timefreq.bldrdoc.gov
Hit update.

Voila mine worked.

Hope this is helpful.

worked for me. you sir, are my hero.
edit: if someone feels like explaining why that works id be happy to hear it.
Edited by MrFixIt on 8/3/2010 12:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
same problem
Reply Quote
well i tried that and it didnt work for me >.>
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
What is the month, date, year and time zone that you're currently set to?
Reply Quote
the current date and i tried what is above but moved it back to the default setting time.windows.com
Reply Quote
I have the same issue. Default server is set to time.windows.com mountain time zone.
Reply Quote
reply again please blue
Reply Quote
I would really appreciate a blue solution to this problem. It's frustrating not being able to view/set your decals or view achievements at all. I have tried the above mentioned solution by changing the time/date with no resolution.
Reply Quote
They needs to freaking fix it. The changing time server isn't working at all I tried restart after changing time server and restart sc2 after changing it both doesn't work. I WANT MY ARCHIVEMENT. WHY WOULD IT BE GRAYED OUT WHEN YOU COMPLETED IT SO STUPID.
Reply Quote
This worked for me today. I am in mountain time zone. I changed my time zone on computer to Arizona, applied it, started the game up and my decals and achievements worked fine. Didn't work under mountain time zone for some reason, no idea why it fixed it. Try it.
Reply Quote
Was using pacific PDT, tried Airzona didn't work, my archivement that has been completed before the glitch are still gray and the once I did today are light blue. You can't even redo the gray once which is sorta lame. Maybe windows 7's time changing doesn't work with sc2 who knows.
Edited by Critical on 8/5/2010 7:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
(checking back after like 4 days) so i am trying the time change thing, my computer clock was very off actually

i set it MANUALLY TO THE SAME TIME AS MY CELL PHONE

BAM!

good to go :D

try it out

windows xp sp3

3gs ram

8800gt geforce, works for me, hope this helps!!!! and BLUE DO SOMETHING -_-
Reply Quote
make sure to restart your game though of course lol :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]