StarCraft® II

Comprehensive list of easter eggs

(Locked)

I saw some individual threads of eggs so I thought I'd see if I can get all the eggs in one.

Here are the ones I've found.

Zero Hour has the tauren space marine and the rocket outhouse near the top left of the map.

"The Devils Playground" has a devil (Diablo on fire?) in the bottom right. You have to fly a building over the island with two lava spouts.

Piercing the shroud has a tauren marine in a test tube (I haven't verified this).

Piercing the shroud also has a weird looking dancing marine thing....its right before you activate the warbot (I think) there is an area that you can go outside and a patch of ground is lit up blue. Send a unit to the lit ground and you can see said dancing thing on the floating island.

Night elf stripper in the cantina.

.....post the ones you've found?
Wings of Liberty Forums -------->
One of the tanks in the Piercing the Shroud mission has the little jelly-fish alien from Metroid in it. And Michael Liberty from the Starcraft book Liberty's Crusade is in one of the TV cutscenes.
One of the tanks in the Piercing the Shroud mission has the little jelly-fish alien from Metroid in it. And Michael Liberty from the Starcraft book Liberty's Crusade is in one of the TV cutscenes.

You know the jelly-fish aliens from Metroid are called Metroids, right? :-)
Spartan Company ( The Goliaths) Merc icon is Dustin Browder. I swear! I can see it....
One of the levels has the Lich king frozen in carbonite block dumped in a river.
I saw some individual threads of eggs so I thought I'd see if I can get all the eggs in one.

Here are the ones I've found.

Zero Hour has the tauren space marine and the rocket outhouse near the top left of the map.

"The Devils Playground" has a devil (Diablo on fire?) in the bottom right. You have to fly a building over the island with two lava spouts.

Piercing the shroud has a tauren marine in a test tube (I haven't verified this).

Piercing the shroud also has a weird looking dancing marine thing....its right before you activate the warbot (I think) there is an area that you can go outside and a patch of ground is lit up blue. Send a unit to the lit ground and you can see said dancing thing on the floating island.

Night elf stripper in the cantina.

.....post the ones you've found?

That is the Grunty the Murloc marine pet from World of Warcraft.

In The First Mission Thier Is a crashed truck near the begining the looks excatly like optumis prime and even its licence place say optmis 8
another necro! gah!
Not sure is this counts, but my starport turned red/green camo color during the first 30ish seconds of ALL IN on brutal... Starport glitch? I don't know but I liked the paint job either way. Just wish I could post a picture on here.
If you look below the Xel'Naga ship in Maw of the Void, you can see said porta potty (the one the tauren ran into and flew away in) flying through space :D
What's funny about the porta-potty-rocketship is that it can also be seen flying outside of the Hyperion, when you're on the bridge. Hahahaha!
There is one more...
...on the "Cutthroat" mission... At Orlan's southern-most base... Approximately 2-3 CC spaces to the left... there is a derelict ship that looks like a modified Constitution class Federation starship. Did the trekkies visit the Koprulu sector? XD
07/05/2011 07:02 PMPosted by Sheppard
What's funny about the porta-potty-rocketship is that it can also be seen flying outside of the Hyperion, when you're on the bridge. Hahahaha!

When a thread is months old with no posts, it's better to just make a new one, or you look stupid for bringing back a dead thread.

Still, I actually saw the rocket port-o-potty in "Maw of the Void" in the open space below the platform. It flies past quickly, but it's pretty obvious if you pay attention to it.
It's a Murloc marine.
07/11/2011 08:41 AMPosted by KarMAzasz
When a thread is months old with no posts, it's better to just make a new one, or you look stupid for bringing back a dead thread

To a degree...A thread can be months old and if it's still on the first page or two, it's fine. If it's on page 325 and no one replied and it's been dead since it was created, then that is stupid in and of itself to necro.
Necro.
Necromancer
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]