StarCraft® II

Random difficulty for PvC?

Dunno how many other people would be interested, but I think it would be nice to be able to put computer on random difficulty, so when we're going PvC we don't quite know what to expect..

Thoughts?
Reply Quote
I...guess? The majority of us can roflstomp any level of computer, so anything less than insane would be as boring as watching paint dry.
Reply Quote
Um ... I don't think that would work very well. Just chose whatever mode is fun for you and put the race as random, that would be the same effect imo. I find medium to be a joke. If the random difficulty chose easy, very easy, or medium. It would just be a waste of time ...

EDIT: I haven't even tried Hard or Insane, I assume they aren't as hard as some players I have played against. I might do it for achievements sooner or later.
Edited by Benanator on 8/1/2010 2:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]