StarCraft® II

Omg, Scv rush worked...

So after I stomped my first 3 opponents in the placement matches for 1v1, I decided to purposely try to lose my last 2 games so that I could place in gold or silver league. I wanted to do this so I could unlock all the portraits since its easier to win games in those leagues.

However, instead of just quiting out of the game, I decided to have a little fun and SCV rush. Well, the shocking part is that I won, both of my last 2 games against a gold and platinum player, using SCV rush...!

Now I am placed in Platinum and sad faced : (

Here the links to the hillarious replays:

First one: against gold player

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7Pe3ydR2RETMjkyNjI4NzUtZGNlMi00ZTkxLWFhMDQtZTIxMmM4ZDg5YWI1&hl=en&authkey=CJuSwNUC

Last one: against platinum player

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7Pe3ydR2RETMjVjYjc0NmQtMWYwZi00Y2JjLWE0OWYtYjkxYTNlOGJhZDg2&hl=en&authkey=CMS1itUD
Reply Quote
Ahaha, downloading now. This should be a good laugh.
Reply Quote
LOL. I fully expected the second guy to win because he actually got a marine out, but he didn't know how to position it. Funny thing is that both times they could have just kept mining/building and won, all they needed was an extra two SCVs to beat you.
Reply Quote
I found out in the 2nd game that if you mine a little money while your 1st scv is building you can repair during the worker battle. If you do it right, none of your scvs will die!

Funny stuff
Reply Quote
ahahaha awesome
Reply Quote
Make sure you copy and paste the entire link into your address bar. Then just click to download and from there you should be able to right click and and open with Sc 2 client(or put it on your replays folder and open from in game)
Reply Quote
I found out in the 2nd game that if you mine a little money while your 1st scv is building you can repair during the worker battle. If you do it right, none of your scvs will die!

Funny stuff

Lol that's pretty good. Unless the other Terran player is doing the same thing he'd probably have a lot of trouble with this. I imagine it'd be easier for a Protoss or Zerg player to handle because of the regenerate, as long as they have decent micro.
Reply Quote
Sweet, so people don't like playing in their own league! That's wonderful
Reply Quote
Sweet, so people don't like playing in their own league! That's wonderful

Pretty much. Too bad I won all 5 games.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]