StarCraft® II

Not Seeing Favorite

I dont know if this is just me

macbook pro
2.4ghz
2gb ram
nvidia 8600m GT

But when I start a game, everyone always says oh your favorite or i'm favorite. But When I look at the beginning of the game it says NOTHING about favorite or anything like that, what am i missing????

I see everyone names, how fast they are loading, what race/ color they are, but no Who's favored...
Edited by TheGiftedApe on 8/3/2010 4:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
????
Reply Quote
I dont know if this is just me

macbook pro
2.4ghz
2gb ram
nvidia 8600m GT

But when I start a game, everyone always says oh your favorite or i'm favorite. But When I look at the beginning of the game it says NOTHING about favorite or anything like that, what am i missing????

I see everyone names, how fast they are loading, what race/ color they are, but no Who's favored...

I believe you are referring to the favored bar. This just shows which team is favored to win. I think it only appears at the loading screen and only if it's a league match.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]