StarCraft® II

Deadliest Warrior

I love the Deadliest warrior Series. The next Season is coming out this Summer! My favorite warriors on it are the Musketeers, the Spartain, and the Shaolin Warrior. So my Question for it is, what is your favorite Warrior, Favorite weapon, why you choose the warrior, and what two warriors that you want to pick in fight and why, and who should win?

Deadliet Warrior is such a great Series, wouldn't you guy agree?
Reply Quote
The Shaolin Monk with his twin blades was one of the most bad *** things i've ever seen.

As for what i'd like to see? Hmmmmm........ I'm drawing a blank, i'll edit in something when i think of it.

EDIT: Ii had to say this. Their going to make a "Fantasy" Deadliest warrior, Vampire vs. Zombie (Vampires will stomp them, unless their the stupid "Sparkly romantic ones") Anyway, with a Fantasy one i'd love to see a High Templar vs. a jedi knight.
Edited by Cloverfield on 5/9/2011 3:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well that woudn't be a real fight. High Templar have no weapons that they carry on except for their phyhci powers. It should be a dark Templar vs a Jedi Knight. That would be better.
Reply Quote
I do not follow the series but did they cover Hwarang yet? They were elite Korean soldiers during Shila empire specializing in archery.
Reply Quote
I don't take any of their conclusions as serious or valid as a matter of course, but i'll admit, it's the only mythbusters clone i actually find amusing, if only for the final fight scene, and the posturing that the advocates do during all the testing.
Reply Quote
July 20th is when the new season begins. I can't wait to see much of the action take place. I was a little surprised that they had more leaders dukeing it out against each other.But anyway I still can't wait how it all turns out.

Here are some of the warriors that are already in line up, In case no one has already looked it up:

Joan of Arc would battle William the Conqueror
Saddam Hussein would battle Pol Pot
Hannibal would battle Genghis Khan
U.S. Army Rangers would battle the North Korean Special Operation Force (Not sure why but I think it would make a pretty good battle scenario. Although I am not saying one side is good then the other, just pointing that it would make a interesting battle.)
Crazy Horse would battle Pancho Villa
Ivan the Terrible vs. Hernán Cortés
French Foreign Legion would battle the Gurkhas
George Washington versus Napoleon Bonaparte

Those are the line ups for now, but I know there will be more soon to come. Any of you guys think that these are good match ups, and who do you guys think would win?
Reply Quote
Tell me though, about the Ninja vs Spartan. Apparently the Spartan would win according to them, but in the reenactment the Ninja threw crushed glass in the Spartan's eyes and he was able to see five seconds later as if it was nothing. It would have ended right there. Not everything about the show is accurate but it is entertaining to watch.
Reply Quote
Oh oh a Protoss 200/200 Death Ball vs. Master Chief, Kratos, and Mario!

06/29/2011 10:52 AMPosted by Gradden
Tell me though, about the Ninja vs Spartan. Apparently the Spartan would win according to them, but in the reenactment the Ninja threw crushed glass in the Spartan's eyes and he was able to see five seconds later as if it was nothing. It would have ended right there. Not everything about the show is accurate but it is entertaining to watch.

It was a reenactment, the spartan would have won according to their studies and their reenactments have to show them using all their weapons. And remember they run the simulation 1000 times. So if it did say end right there that would have been 1 out of 1000.

Also question.. has there ever been a 500/500 tie? Probably not.
Edited by DoomerX on 7/1/2011 7:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
It was a reenactment, the spartan would have won according to their studies and their reenactments have to show them using all their weapons. And remember they run the simulation 1000 times. So if it did say end right there that would have been 1 out of 1000.

I think it came close to two warriors. The Russian Spetnaz and The American Green Berat. The Spetnaz won the round, but not sure what the score was but it was pretty darn close.
Reply Quote
One more week until new season begins.

I can't wait, the first episode will be against George Washington vs Napoleon Bonaparte.

To epic leaders, differnet styles of warfare and tactics, and one goal:

Who is Deadliest?
:)

Reply Quote

I think it came close to two warriors. The Russian Spetnaz and The American Green Berat. The Spetnaz won the round, but not sure what the score was but it was pretty darn close.

i think it was 508 to 492, i think that is right but not 100% and ill leave my feelings out of that one
Reply Quote
It's entertaining, but a longshot from accurate. I think my favorite one was SWAT vs GSG9 or CIA vs KGB. Guns>swords
Reply Quote
Hey tomorrow is the big day! The start of a new season of Deadliest Warrior on Spike Tv. Hope you guys are excited as I am becasue I would love to know who is the deadliest warrior! :)

Also I notice they didn't do a new back for blood episode, like they did with the first season. You think they should do a new one?
Reply Quote
Its been two weeks since the new season has started. Now a new one is coming today which is very unsettling.

American Rangers vs North Korea speacil forces 0.0

Scary stuff. I wonder who would win, in this fight?
Edited by Broman on 8/3/2011 10:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Community Manager
My favorite is still Shaolin vs. Maori.

I would like to see a Blizzard-themed episode. Zeratul vs. Infested Kerrigan, for instance.
Reply Quote
Yeah, but that was a recreation of the battle with actors. The simulator had already been run, and it's just more fun to watch actual warriors fight, rather than 2 bodies on a screen light up to simulate hits 1000 times. And also, in these recreations, every weapon is demonstrated. So that is why the Spartan could still see after the black egg was thrown into his eyes, because the spartan had come out superior in the simulation.
Reply Quote
08/03/2011 10:12 AMPosted by Broman
American Rangers vs North Korea speacil forces

WE NUMBAH ONE WE NUMBAH ONE!!!
Reply Quote
It's good stupid entertainment in most cases, especially the more modern ones. The Rangers vs North Korean SOF isn't a very likely scenario at all, but hey, that's entertainment.

I want to see another bloodbath where one warrior just dominates the crap out of his opponent. We haven't seen one since, what, Shaolin vs Maori or whatever? Close battles are boring. >:(

I also disagree with a lot of their verdicts, more with the firearms than anything. On the SWAT vs GSG9 for example, I don't think you'd want a 6.8 if you're in urban environments considering it has far more penetrating power than a 5.56mm, like most standard ARs have. At first glance you would, but since you're in an urban environment, there's a much greater risk of collateral damage with a round like a 6.8 if there are people in nearby homes or apartments.

Funny thing about that episode actually, when they were originally testing the SWAT's main assault rifle, they actually used an H&K 416 (which is a 5.56mm, not 6.8) instead of the 6.8mm they were supposed to be using. >.>
Edited by Sama on 8/12/2011 10:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Not a fan of the show. Its definitely a popularity contest more than anything else. While its entertaining to watch, the majority of the match ups make no sense and then the outcomes usually make even less sense.

Examples:
Spartan vs. Ninja: Movie 300 was badass, therefore Spartan wins.

Pirate vs. Knight: Pirates of the Caribbean is awesome, therefore Pirate wins.

Green Beret vs. Spetsnaz: Average person has never heard of the Green Beret, Spetsnaz are Russian and in Call of Duty, therefore Spetsnaz win.

IRA vs. Taliban: The Taliban are hated by the U.S., therefore IRA wins.

Sun Tzu vs. Vlad the Impaler: Despite the fact that Sun Tzu LITERALLY wrote the book on war and was perhaps the greatest military tactician of all time, Vlad impales people, therefore Vlad wins. (Even though both of these guys were leaders, not foot soldiers...)

Popularity contest.
Reply Quote
Uh, I'm pretty sure most people have at least heard of the Green Berets and Spetsnaz before CoD.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]