StarCraft® II

Heart of the Swarm Information Thread!!

MVP - StarCraft
Blizzard is giving out 250 HotS beta keys - to qualify, you have to participate in the Arcade Beta: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/6195249/Patch_15_Arcade_Beta_-_Rate_The_Game_Contest-6_4_2012#blog
Reply Quote
theres also 2 new hots videos in the Hots: media section
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
HotS info from MLG: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/5730073765
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote
what is MVP some people as that on their names
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
07/05/2012 06:08 AMPosted by Assasin
what is MVP some people as that on their names

MVP = Most Valuable Poster: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4038614691
Reply Quote
does anyone know when the release date is like expected to be?
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
Late this year or early next year.

But thats and expectation, not a solid date.
Reply Quote

But thats and expectation, not a solid date

This fanboy is expecting it at least before April of next year. I bet that Bethesda would've released it 6 months ago- although completely unfinished and perhaps half-tested. Blizzard's top-notch, and I'm sure busy with Diablo 3, but this is the sport of South Korea. A nation sits in wait. *Oh the SC fans are getting restless, let's just mess with Terran units and buff the Phoenix. That'll shut em up.* Yeah, right. Thanks. I just want some new units to void ray.
Reply Quote
Any prevision for the beta??
Reply Quote
With the release date of MoP, I'm starting to doubt that HotS will be released this year. Though, early next year is still promising.
Reply Quote
Love it!!! Thanks for the Info!!! :)
Reply Quote
07/24/2012 09:41 AMPosted by Solymyr
This fanboy is expecting it at least before April of next year. I bet that Bethesda would've released it 6 months ago- although completely unfinished and perhaps half-tested. Blizzard's top-notch, and I'm sure busy with Diablo 3, but this is the sport of South Korea. A nation sits in wait. *Oh the SC fans are getting restless, let's just mess with Terran units and buff the Phoenix. That'll shut em up.* Yeah, right. Thanks. I just want some new units to void ray.

Is he a troll? Im really jsut not sure if hes just being mean or not mean at all I mean I really do not know but he sounds like a jerk so far and if so why act like one what reason would there be...???
Reply Quote

But thats and expectation, not a solid date

I'd rather play something buggy and enjoyable that can be patched later on than nothing at all. Bethesda games are massively open world, where as this is a 40 dollar "expansion" that has taken far too long to develop for what it it is. When you take into account that Diablo 3 is a piece if trash, and that they cut down HotS because people were "complaining" that WoL was too long, Blizzard is heading for disaster.
Reply Quote
07/24/2012 09:41 AMPosted by Solymyr
and I'm sure busy with Diablo 3

hmmm not quite
Reply Quote
What about the engine?. It will sucks just like the WoL does?.
Edited by AlmoadiN on 8/3/2012 10:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
New Battle Report on Monday! Can't wait!
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
Yep :)

I'm exited for any new news, but I'm particularly wondering how much info we'll get on changes since we last saw it.
Reply Quote
Will the previously and possibly soon to come removed hots multiplayer units still be available in the editor (aka. Replicant, Shredder)? Even though they are removed from multiplayer I hope they at least keep them in the campaign so as to let us play around with them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]