StarCraft® II

This is a Zergling and Zealot Thread#1(RP)

Posts: 322
so what do you have?
Posts: 672
"i would love to see ur new armor!"
Posts: 288
Dylan takes a large sip of his creep shake to finish it off and begings the process of putting on his hardenned armour plated body suit
Posts: 288
Now that the armour is on Dylan shines Crome and looks badass... he politly askes jay or jem to pelt rocks at it.
Posts: 672
*stares fixated at armor*
"cool"
Posts: 2,096
Hm....Jay murmers...
Something....its blocking off my senses....
Ah, there, found a way through....
I FOUND HIM AGAIN! YOUR PROBE!~~
He seems to be in the same place, there are lots of trees.....a little pile of creep....a strange bunch of flowers...
Hm...Jay says *Jay recognizes the place where the probe is, but simply dosen't remember where it is*
That's all i can do for you, I'm sorry Jemhedar
Edited by Mockingjay on 5/13/2011 6:02 PM PDT
Posts: 322
"pelting at your request" I start pelting rocks at you
Posts: 288
ermmm carrot wat are u lol, same with u too i kimnda missed what u guys are.im a speedling btw.
Posts: 2,096
I'm Jay, a girl Ghost with dark hair and blue eyes :D
Posts: 322
Do they have gold leaves by chance?
Posts: 288
Dylan decides to go for wa walk, who wants to come?
Posts: 672
i am infestor
"that armor is very high quality"
*coninues to goggle at armor*
Posts: 2,096
Hm...yeah, they do look gold....yup, they are....there are also some stone paths going throughout the area where your probe is, Sound familiar Jemhedar?

Hm..I suppose i can go on a walk, as soon as i'm done helping to look for the lost probe.
Edited by Mockingjay on 5/13/2011 6:06 PM PDT
Posts: 288
prehaps u will find a clue on the trip.
Posts: 322
YES, He was acting very odd there, we need to hurry! Jemhedar dashes off and the flicker of a active plasma shield is noticed by everyone in the room
Posts: 2,096
Jemhadar, do you need me anymore, or will it be okay if i went for a walk?
Ah, well, idk if i need to go with though...-__-
Or did you want me to come??
Edited by Mockingjay on 5/13/2011 6:08 PM PDT
Posts: 2,416
I'm back. Mockingjay, plz get on. you guys find Vulturelings Human body by the flowers. He is unconscious.
Edited by Vultureling on 5/13/2011 6:09 PM PDT
Posts: 322
Thats fine ill tell you what i find there
Posts: 2,096
*online?*
Well, i guess i'm going online, I'll maybe come back later.
Edited by Mockingjay on 5/13/2011 6:10 PM PDT
Posts: 55
Nope says him
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]