StarCraft® II

This is a Zergling and Zealot Thread#1(RP)

Jay carries him back into Joey's bedroom and lay's Vultureling on the bed.
Okay, how bad did they hurt you?
Its night the wind is howling and even a Zergling would not be caught dead in the sand storm brewing to the east of the fringe world of Mara Sara.

Fatigued from battle Executor Kiro of the Shelak tribe notices the faint glow of Tarren words in the distance. Knowing the planet is still infested with Hydralisk caverns he decided to take a chance on what appears to be a Tarren bar as he draws ever closer.

"J-O-E-Y RA-AYS", he mutters the name as best he can in the foreign Tarren tongue.

As he approaches the frount door he takes notice that not only are Tarrens here but both Protoss as well, & even the vile Zerg.

The automated door slides open and meets face to face with....

(who ever posts next i guess if you want to continue my RP)
Cultian, read the pages b4 you, please.
Cause i am gonna kill that mothership
"0_O Sure", he says...Noticing the way you are carrying him ;)
Rolling a dice...
16! Ouch! (Lower was better)
5 days of straight recovery, sipping Zerg soup, and mostly sleeping, then...the acid returns. It happened suddenly. One moment, you were sitting there, by his bed, reading or whatnot, then you hear an acidic burning sound.
Edited by Vultureling on 5/13/2011 6:51 PM PDT
Dylan begins working. Roll dice to see how many hours i work for 10credits perhour

rolllling...... 4.... 40credits
Edited by Catalogue on 5/13/2011 6:54 PM PDT
Oh, Vultureling, the acid came back!
Edited by Mockingjay on 5/13/2011 6:53 PM PDT
then the acid comes, as you are working the needle and thread. It incinerates the needle. Turns out you punctured a pocket of acid that hadn't quite eaten enough.
Edited by Vultureling on 5/13/2011 6:55 PM PDT
Jay frantically searches for some more spray-on anti-acid but finds none. Oh Vultureling, I must have used it all when i found you...Jay whispers, worried how badly the acid was hurting him.
Joey then comes in. "Oh mah..." He says. he's secretly afraid of acid, so he leaves quickly.
quick il help! il use my speed to run to the nearest 7/11 tobuy more!
Wft! I'm seeing visons i need to talk aldaris when i get to aiur
WAIT! You get extra credits from an anonymous souce. You quickly go to your duffelbag, pull out a little computer, and buy some antacid. Your turn!
Edited by Vultureling on 5/13/2011 6:58 PM PDT
Wait! that was a vison of the past! This isn't normal!!!!!!
I hope my dragoon isn't malfuntiing
NEW THREAD NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by Catalogue on 5/13/2011 7:06 PM PDT
I'm going to get a pylon pumper at the nearest bar.
Jay begins to ...Wait..I don't control jay. WHEn no.1 reaches its limit, the Medivac will come.
Ah hah! Joeyrays! Hmmm... looks decent. Walks in and asks for a drink.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]