StarCraft® II

Completed Brutal - No achievment or portrait

07/10/2012 04:08 PMPosted by xKawaiian
so it didn't give it to me and i beat all even piercing the sound. if you guys could give any good advice??

It says you have it...All missions are beat on brutal and you have the achievement for it.
Reply Quote
Im having this same issue please help
Reply Quote
07/25/2012 01:36 PMPosted by die
Im having this same issue please help

You're missing Haven's Fall and The Great Train Robbery.
Reply Quote
I have completed all missions on Brutal as well.. but my achievements only give me credit for 20/29 .. When i go back into my Campaign, it lists Brutal completed for all missions 26/26 missions.. not sure whats going on.. ?
Reply Quote
just counted all the missions that are listed.. there are 29 missions all completed on brutal.. but no achievement.. ugh any ideas?
Reply Quote
Similar problem and when I go to campaign, it shows that I completed all of the missions to get the achievement..
Do I really have to redo them or what..?
Reply Quote
Here are links to story mode achievements, click the "Liberty Completionist: Brutal" button to show the missions you have done:
Veetz, you have A LOT of missions missing: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1415624/1/Veetz/achievements/category/3211287
SwoYo, you need Maw of the Void, Gates of Hell, Shatter the Sky and All in: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1159883/1/SwoYo/achievements/category/3211287
Reply Quote
I just finished doing all the brutal missons as well and I didnt get the brutal badge on my profile it says "All Normal Missions" I did the entire campaign on Brutal than did the alternatate missions on Brutal as well and also the secret mission on bruital so I am not sure what is going on here? I am not re doing everything again I just want my portraits and awards why did it not acknowledge this for me?

EDIT:

Well it looks like it wasn't registering one mission for me so I definitely recommend you check the list online here on battle.net to make sure you did all the missions it checked all of them off except for one even though in the archive it said it was done on brutal so I simply re did one and now I got the Brutal Portrait and display pictures :D
Edited by iCpryde on 3/6/2013 1:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
My brutal stuff is not registering ether what am i missing
Reply Quote
If your not getting credit for the missions, your campaign is from an older patch. Getting credit for the missing missions will need to be done on the current patch. That will mean you will have to start a new campaign to get credit for it.
Reply Quote
I have beaten the game on Brutal twice, the second time to specifically get the achievement. I am guessing the internet briefly went out on two of the missions because it says I only have completed all but 2 games on brutal, yet I have beat the game twice on the setting. Wish there was a way to see which level it was so I can just re-do that instead of beating this game a 3rd time for a stupid achievement that says I beat on Brutal
Reply Quote
Kinda funny how like 50% people have the pic now :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]