StarCraft® II

There once was a probe called Steve....

There once was a probe called Steve who liked to race with an SCV. They liked to race all day until.....A BIG BAD MARINE CAME!!!! The marine shot at Steve but the SCV would not allow it, so he jumped in front of Steve. Now as you can imagine Steve was REALLY REALLY angry. So he took one of the SCV's stims from his secret stash and became....
SUPER STEVE!!!! Super Steve charged at the marine doing his probish cry: wao waa
(oh whatever it's hard to type that probe sound)and zapped the marine out of his socks
(and suit). The probe then went to the nearest hospital that was on Char called The Zergling's Tail. Dr.Z-ling brought the SCV back to life!!!!
THE END!!!

-Windows restarted on me while I was writing this >.<
Edited by Sixel on 5/12/2011 3:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
omg! what happened next?
Reply Quote
...stim will have no effect on probe, but on a Zealot...maybe. Depend on their biological make up and how they react to stim drug
Reply Quote
Zealot on stim...
Scary thought.
Reply Quote
Zealot on stim...
Scary thought.

It would be like a.. a... wait, wouldn't that make a HT?
Reply Quote
If a protoss unit stims, does it just hurt it's shields?
Reply Quote
^ to above no I gave Stalkers stim for fun and Archon as well *had to change the Archon HP* Stim will still do health damage.
Reply Quote
I want to have an Ultralisk on stim
Reply Quote
LOL HAD TO CHANGE ARCHON HP XD
UBERARCHON GOOOOOOOOOOO- OH GOD *dies*
AND OH MY GOD CRUISER ON STIM.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]