StarCraft® II

This is a Zergling and Zealot Thread#2(RP)

Posts: 98
SOMEBODY HELP ME!! IM STUCK IN THE CARGO HOLD! HELP! HELP!
Posts: 2,096
Jay realized that there is a leak somewhere in the ship, and water is seeping in

Oh no..Jay says...I hope we don't drown now Vultureling...

Jay hears someone screaming in the cargo hold
Who are you? she yells, then goes over to pull a switch that opens up teh hold.
Edited by Mockingjay on 5/14/2011 7:31 AM PDT
Posts: 2,596
venom hears all of the psionic shouting and calling and decides to investigate. he floats out to the ocean and sees you guys stuck in the medivac
Edited by venom on 5/14/2011 7:31 AM PDT
Posts: 2,423
venom will save us! woot! IF he doesn't burn us...
If you do it majestically, I MAY just have to give you 10 credits.
Edited by Vultureling on 5/14/2011 7:31 AM PDT
Posts: 322
venom help me blow the door open!

i move away from the door and start looking for a weaker hull portion
Edited by jamesthing on 5/14/2011 7:32 AM PDT
Posts: 98
AHHH WATER HEPL! HELP! PLEASE HELP ME! AAAHHHHHH!!! IT"S UP TO MY CHEST!

Posts: 2,423
Vultureling is breathing shallowly, desperately hoping Venom saves them... The pilot unloads many heavy things. We will stay afloat.
Edited by Vultureling on 5/14/2011 7:33 AM PDT
Posts: 2,596
i unleash a psionic shockwave at the jammed door, and it bursts open. the cargo bay might be a problem however.... but he wont leave a protoss brethren behind
Posts: 2,096
*the cargo door creaks open, to show Cultain's character (what are you by the way?) scrambling among the crates of supplies,

Well, at least some of the door levers work, Jay says

*(Plz can we all go rp??)
Edited by Mockingjay on 5/14/2011 7:33 AM PDT
Posts: 322
i move into the ship and start try to move vulture to shore
Edited by jamesthing on 5/14/2011 7:33 AM PDT
Posts: 98
OPEN THE !@#$ CARGO HOLD !I"M GONNA DROWN YOU IDIOTS! YOU"RE NOT LISTENING TO ME! IT'S UP TO MY NECK! SOMEBODY HELP ME! PLEASE!
Posts: 2,096
Jay smiles Well, i guess water is a good cure for acid, She says, Swiming along with everyone
Posts: 2,423
Vultureling points to Cultian's area, as he's lifted out. Vultureling swims, easily and freely.
Edited by Vultureling on 5/14/2011 7:35 AM PDT
Posts: 322
we all meet up on shore with the larva and Prodyseuss
Posts: 98
Ahh thats better. ( i'm adun a zealot)
Posts: 2,096
05/14/2011 07:33 AMPosted by Mockingjay
the cargo door creaks open, to show Cultain's character (what are you by the way?) scrambling among the crates of supplies


We got you out smartie)
Posts: 2,423
a DRAGOON! Everyone all goes back to the bar. Except for Vultureling. He stays in the reach of the waves (ahhhh, salt water.).
*unless you stay*
Edited by Vultureling on 5/14/2011 7:36 AM PDT
Posts: 98
I'm at shore now hurry up! cause i'm waiting for you!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]