This is a Zergling and Zealot Thread#3(RP)

*can I sell of my old pair of psi blades(using psi utensils now)*

digging down a suspected spot I find 1-5 nothing, 6-9 large shard, 10-15 a kyderain(sp?) crystal 16-20 a small shard, rolled a 5 got nothing.
Edited by jamesthing on 5/15/2011 4:13 PM PDT
For my item: hand held nuke launcher!!!! (JK)

Item: Phase grenade; a grenade like device that open detonation, unleashes a psi storm as well as knocking out all shields and cloaking. It also temporarily blinds the person who is hit by it. (about 5 seconds) Is rechargeable and reusable.
Edited by NickDaMan on 5/15/2011 4:17 PM PDT
05/15/2011 03:55 PMPosted by Vultureling
Nick, I thought you were rich?!

Most of it is in items, And I forgot about yesterdays bonus. so 100 creds still with some cool stuff at my house on mar sara (hydralisk head mounted and old marine equiptment "binoculars, supply kit, ect.)
Vultureling eats his meal slowly, watching the sunset. He debates forcing Nick back, but..he is a human, after all. He hears chittering in the background*wink*. His colony is thriving. They aren't controlled (read Despair in the forums here, that kind of thing), so the spawned a couple more of everything, for more company. They also spawn a Queen, who is now the second-in-command.
Edited by Vultureling on 5/15/2011 4:20 PM PDT
After eating his meal of hydralisk ribs and salad, he decides to go for a walk in the forest. He makes sure to bring most of his kit as he has not yet explored the forest.

(BTW, do I get the phase grenade?)
Edited by NickDaMan on 5/15/2011 4:22 PM PDT
05/15/2011 04:09 PMPosted by jamesthing
*can I sell of my old pair of psi blades(using psi utensils now)*

Yes, for 25 minerals. Aiur familys have enough utensils :)
Nick, you're on a tiny island. To go elsewhere is to spend a while making a bridge.
Edited by Vultureling on 5/15/2011 4:22 PM PDT
WoahWoahWoah Summit, *roll*17. You...stop. You don't know why, but you just STOP. You are slowly accelerating backwards.
Edited by Vultureling on 5/15/2011 4:24 PM PDT
Meh, I use my radio to call in a small boat staffed by a cook and 3 marines. It will arrive in three hours game time *30 min real time*
Edited by NickDaMan on 5/15/2011 4:24 PM PDT
Nick, that's 30 credits. For being awesome, you are given 30 credits. Huzzah!
YAY
WoahWoahWoah Summit, *roll*17. You...stop. You don't know why, but you just STOP. You are slowly accelerating backwards.

Zerrox enters Vulturlings new home.

"What is going on why is TYO on Char and why do you seem so peaceful about the fact that there are Atrifact-hungry eyes staring at this island as we speak?"

Summit. No. 0_O.
Vultureling sees the Phoenix. "State your business." He says through his ship-radio.
Do I get the Phase 'nades?
^ yes I am, those who i show favoritism have deserved it :). Also, remember the ZERG COLONY?! The *winkwink* defenses?! 0_O I spent my game-day preparing for such invasions. He's being ******** ** *** ********.
Phase 'nades?
Phase Grenade costs 500 credits.
Edited by Vultureling on 5/15/2011 4:28 PM PDT
For my item: hand held nuke launcher!!!! (JK)

Item: Phase grenade; a grenade like device that open detonation, unleashes a psi storm as well as knocking out all shields and cloaking. It also temporarily blinds the person who is hit by it. (about 5 seconds) Is rechargeable and reusable.
son of a.....

Damn
Edited by NickDaMan on 5/15/2011 4:29 PM PDT
how much can I sell a hydralisk head mounted on a background for?
Zerrox in Phoenix form hovers over Vultureling's island,

"Hey Vultureling can I have an island too?" say Zerrox into the ship radio.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]