This is a Zergling and Zealot Thread#3(RP)

Posts: 322
then i sell the blades and buy the portable beam I now have 50 credits :)
Posts: 2,423
:) Sorry Nick, but unless it is weakened (like...1/2 dmg of REAL storm, 1.2 effects of energy deprivation, and such). If it is weakened, you can sell all, and work at Joeys (no traveling for a day (1 hour) of game time), to buy a weakened one.
Posts: 94
"Vulture?" says Zerrox into the ship's radio.
Posts: 322
I walk around the island im on and look at my probes work at the Protoss defense system (ask and ill tell you what he did)
Posts: 2,423
"Yes?" Vultureling replies, happy to converse, but not happy to have intruders...
Vultureling is waiting for his enemies (those with an artifact) to come to him. He is patient...
Edited by Vultureling on 5/15/2011 4:34 PM PDT
Posts: 94
^ What I posted back on page 6
Posts: 322
WARNING INCOMING ZERG ATTACK FORCE DETECTED rings out from speakers all over the islands
Posts: 2,036
:) Sorry Nick, but unless it is weakened (like...1/2 dmg of REAL storm, 1.2 effects of energy deprivation, and such). If it is weakened, you can sell all, and work at Joeys (no traveling for a day (1 hour) of game time), to buy a weakened one.


you mean all my guns? I was thinking an insane recharging time would Nerf it enough. 1 time a day per nade maybe? 100 credits a nade?
Edited by NickDaMan on 5/15/2011 4:37 PM PDT
Posts: 2,423
I do not own the planet. Settle one yourself.
05/15/2011 04:37 PMPosted by NickDaMan
you mean all my guns? I was thinking an insane recharging time would Nerf it enough. 1 time a day per nade maybe? 100 credits a nade?

100 credits per Grenade is perfect.
Edited by Vultureling on 5/15/2011 4:37 PM PDT
Posts: 2,036
05/15/2011 04:36 PMPosted by jamesthing
WARNING INCOMING ZERG ATTACK FORCE DETECTED rings out from speakers all over the islands


I rush to my house across the bridge and set up on the roof with my new nova rifle.

(And I buy one phase nade)
Edited by NickDaMan on 5/15/2011 4:39 PM PDT
Posts: 322
station defense systems firing on the drop pods large air task force orbiting the place
Edited by jamesthing on 5/15/2011 4:39 PM PDT
Posts: 2,423
The incoming units are losing hp slowly. *winkwink* defenses, activate!
"All Zerg report and ready!" Vultureling says. He doesn't notice the Artifact taking control of him. He doesn't really care about muhc anymore...
Edited by Vultureling on 5/15/2011 4:40 PM PDT
Posts: 173
Illador suddenly wakes up in a secluded back corner of the bar. He appears to have fallen asleep for awhile. He wipes the drool off his face and looks around, Finally realizing where he is. He stands up and feels hungry. He decides to order a Vegetable Tray. He then eats for awhile, sharing the food with Char.
Posts: 2,036
I open fire on one of the zerg drop pods. I aim for the stabalising "Fins" at the back to knock it off course and into the water.

*rolling...*
Edited by NickDaMan on 5/15/2011 4:40 PM PDT
Posts: 2,423
Anything in my "Zone" of an area is pelted by explosive ******. They are being heavily damaged. The Zerg hold off the remainders. Then the Uberlisk comes...

My *winkwink* defenses flee. The Zerg die. I am left with myself, and a few stragglers, who proceed to rebuild.
Edited by Vultureling on 5/15/2011 4:42 PM PDT
Posts: 94
(VULTURELING?! Next tiem please answer my question before the plot moves on)
Posts: 173
He suddenly hears the impact of one of the pods. He walks outside and notices the drop pods raining from the sky.

* I had to go earlier, sorry i left randomly. Also I have no weapons as I am a changling and I am not sure how many credits I have at this point, also what is the cost of a pair of normal psi blades?*
Edited by ILLADOR on 5/15/2011 4:43 PM PDT
Posts: 2,036
20!!! Not only do I knock one off, but it collides with a second one and destroys them both.
Posts: 2,423
05/15/2011 04:41 PMPosted by SummitCRM
(VULTURELING?! Next tiem please answer my question before the plot moves on)

Which question...
Vultureling morphs back into a human, the Artifact's will temporarily broken. he stumbles to Nick's island. Vultureling notices that he is wounded. Limping to nick, he says ," Where..are we...?" He then falls.
Edited by Vultureling on 5/15/2011 4:47 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]