StarCraft® II

UED

You do know that the Protoss where in space at least back in the 1500's right? They have had the Khalai working on their tech since then.
Reply Quote
resumably they use electromagnetic fields, which we could do now if we could generate the energy required + sustain it.

They use Plasma Shield... its written when you put the mouse over it... <.<
Reply Quote
Pardon my interruption in this who is more Tech-ed than the other discussion, but has anyone noticed/wondered why the Protoss are so advanced but they stilll use Zealots to run in and mele stuff?
Edited by TheGritz on 5/31/2011 3:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You guys got to remember the protoss are basically a theocracy and as we all know in a theocracy advancement is pretty damn slow. But I also don't think that the terrans in K sector were without anything to build things I mean if that was the case they should barely be in the 20th century style of tech. since they had no foundation to build. If you take an engineer from this era an put him in the 15 century he would not be able to build many things because manufacturing ability is not their(like ic chips and the like) so it could be that the Terrans of K sector had just as much time as the UED to advance. Also remember that war is the best innovator out there you know survival kinda makes you work harder. The Terrans have been at war with each other for a long time before they met the zerg or toss.
Reply Quote
Maybe the UED having its own war and too busy fighting some rebels/aliens to go to K-Sector? I don't think UED is coming back. Blizzard prolly don't have plan for UED's supposedly tech advanced units and weapons for all we know.
Reply Quote
06/07/2011 06:58 PMPosted by SkullCapp
Maybe the UED having its own war and too busy fighting some rebels/aliens to go to K-Sector? I don't think UED is coming back. Blizzard prolly don't have plan for UED's supposedly tech advanced units and weapons for all we know.

I may be wrong, but did blizz intend for UED to have its own tech tree in BW?
I think too many fans complaining made them leave it out very early in development.
Reply Quote
I want a UED emblem
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]