StarCraft® II

Animal House: Greatest Comedy Ever?

haha alright i'm overrating it but It's easily my favorite comedy. It's part of the reason I joined a fraternity, not going to lie. But it is part of everyone reason they joined a fraternity :p. I still love it because now that I watched it after 3 years of college and fraternity life, i can kinda relate.

favorite comedy? whhhhyyy?
Reply Quote
animal house is great but my favorite comedy is called my dog currently it is in the process of barfing up a timer she ate, probably because the timer just rang.
Reply Quote
That was certainly an epic movie, one of my favorite comedies. I'm not sure if it is my absolute favorite comedy, though.

I wish I had joined a fraternity. =( Maybe I can still get into one with a year left of school, or one for grad school!
Reply Quote
Animal house is a true american classic, and I mean that in every sense of the word.

It helped to define a new generation of comedy genre, the crazy college kid comedy.

It was ahead of its time, and the fact that it still remains funny and relevant to this day is testament to its greatness.
Reply Quote
Its is quite funny. Almost as good as Caddyshack.
Reply Quote
Have you forgotten about airplane?
Reply Quote
TOGA!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I'm not saying that Animal House isn't great. It's definitely in the top 50 comedies.

Greatest of all time?

I have a difficult time picking one. But candidates include Blazing Saddles, Monty Pyton's Life Of Brian, Shaun of the Dead, There's Something About Mary...
Reply Quote
Monty Pyton And The Holy Grail

Glad to see were in agreeance ;)
Reply Quote
If you like low-brow humor. For something a little more sophisticated, see Steve martin's "Roxanne".
Reply Quote
I really loved blue's brothers.
Reply Quote
12/04/2011 11:30 AMPosted by PeterM
I really loved blue's brothers.

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses! HIT IT!"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]