Fenix

In Starcraft 1 Fenix supposidly stayed behind on I think it was auir to defend the Warp Gates so the Zerg couldnt get it, where he would be thought dead. But he also had a huge army of Protoss to back him up, and suppose, some how the Protoss (who are very stong against zerg units) over came the Zerg army that was only about twice the size of the Protoss army. The Warp Gates are closed, most of your army is dead, you may even be the only surviver, you have no contact with anyone, what now?

Post your comments about what you would do now that you have beaten off the Zerg army trying to enter the Warp Gates. Remmember you are most likely the only good old fashioned dragoon still left.
Reply Quote
...Probably die trying to learn how to control the dragoon..Oh god how they moved in SC1... The images in my head won't let me sleep at night sometimes!
Reply Quote
umm reopen the warpgates?
Reply Quote
05/23/2011 06:41 PMPosted by Wingman
umm reopen the warpgates?

no garauntees that you can, and who knows what the zerg could do with that. They may focus on biological assimilation and evolution, but they could probably take advantage of an active warp.
Reply Quote
Fenix died permanently when he was found and murdered in the Zerg Campaign True Colors.
Reply Quote
Nuparu is correct. In fact, he was killed in the first mission ever to have Lurkers, proving the Lurker's usefulness :3
Reply Quote
05/24/2011 05:46 PMPosted by SpiderLord
Nuparu is correct. In fact, he was killed in the first mission ever to have Lurkers, proving the Lurker's usefulness :3

I didn't notice because I just massed hydras with 5 hatcheries
Reply Quote
The warp gate was reopened. Read the Dark Templar Trilogy. I remember in Brood Wars Kerrigan kills Fenix.
Reply Quote
Oh i must have missed it then.
Reply Quote
Fenix shoud have used Duracell Batteries...
Reply Quote
05/23/2011 07:15 PMPosted by BlackDeath
could probably take advantage of an active warp.

Remember that cutscene in original SC, where the Zerg create an active warp to get to Aiur? The Zerg need not an active warp, only knowledge of a spacial location.
Edited by Maverick on 5/5/2014 6:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]